Start new topic
Meeting in Kafra: Part Deux
Posted: Aug 8 2006, 07:01 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Khara looked towards President Stone. "If I may ask, what exactly does this plague due to those unfortunate enought to be infected with it?"
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Aug 8 2006, 08:03 AM
PMEmail Poster

Official Communication
To: SDL meeting
Subj.: Request

Dear Sirs and Madams,
I would like to request for us to send an observer, preferably our foreign minister Yuri Noble, to join the SDL meeting so that he can offer input on the current Djacor-Rysonia situation. You might also like to note that Starblaydia has begun full-force bombing attacks on the airport of Tùva (Trèval).

Yours,
Tommy Douglas
Chacor
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 8 2006, 11:02 AM
PMEmail Poster

President-Elect Kingsley pounded his head into his fist has he received the information from his military aide, a lieutenant/2nd staff. "Well ladies and gentlemen, I will be returning to the Allied States here with my staff to deal with the current crises. How ever, Secretary of State James Keller will be here within the hour. Our need for a strong, united military front remains, and we must begin working together to create a unified SDL force. Our proposal for joint military exercises stands, and I hope the council will consider it.

"As for our reaction to the invasion of Chacor, Secretary Keller will deliver it when he arrives. Thank you very much for your kindness and patience. May God Bless this League in all their endeavours."
The Lowland Clans
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 8 2006, 11:40 AM

Khara nodded and bid farewell to President-Elect Kingsley as he left the room, then turned his attention to the recent message that had been relayed to them by Chacor. Shaking his head, and obviously a bit frustrated, he rapped his fingers on the table and looked each one of the delegates in the eyes.

"Well, it seems that Starblaydia is dead set on forcing this issue to a dangerous level. However, I think we should make an offer to them to see things peacefully resolve in the area. The referendum is our best shot at doing this without bloodshed. We tell the Starblaydi that we want to push through with that, to have the people's voice heard, and that we of the SDL will abide by that decision, not matter the outcome of it. What say you?"
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Aug 8 2006, 03:06 PM

Quoting from the VOIA transmission, Stone let the whole room know the effects of the virus:

The Virus appears to be a non-mutating, but easily spread killer that acts unnoticed inside it's hosts until a violent, but brief period of hostility usually resulting in the cessation of existance of the host body. The virus has been dormant within the immune Quirrithian hosts, but unknown to the rest of the region until now.

The virus is not spread by contact or by air, however ingestion of goods or the inhalition of finite mucal molecules, such as those resulting from a sneeze, can spread the disease with little thwartation.

Due to its non-mutative nature, the one time vaccine is sufficient to prevent all inhabitants of Atlantian Oceania to ever become infected.

"Yes, send a peace proposal first, and then when Viannor laughs at it, then we send in the ground troops."
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Oct 3 2006, 11:08 PM
PMEmail Poster

The Commonwealth has looked at each alliance and decided that the SDL holds more interest. We were directed here by the Lamoni embassy. We would liek to recieve more information about what, and who to send as a delegate.
Delesa
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Oct 4 2006, 06:44 PM
PMEmail Poster

CODE
To SDL Headquarters, (Kafra, Nedalia)

I would like to inform you that Prime Minister Lester Geddie and a delegate Benedict Forde are going to arrive in Kafra so sign the papers to join the SDL allaince. The Prime Minister shall be staying only to sign the important papers, then will be departing, as for he is much needed back in the Commonwealth. Benedict Forde will be staying as the Commonwealths voice.

Until Then;
*Signed*
Chase Sureal
Foreign Affairs Minister of the Commonwealth

Kafra, Nedalia

The Delesaian aircraft was harrased but the Nedalia air traffic controllers. But eventully they were allowed to land, but the 3 FA-18s were forced to return to the aircraft carrier, many kilometers away.

The door of the private jet was opened, and the Prime Minister, sick of being on a aircraft was so eager to get off, he didn't notice that the stairs weren't down completly and was caught by Benedict just as he was about to meet the landing strip face to face. Also the heavy drinking on the plane ride didnt help. But they were on the ground and thats what counted. Lester looked back into the crowd that got off the plane,

"So did anyone think of bringing a map?" There was a blank stare from the crowd. Lester sighed and reached into his inside pocket and pulled out a flask with the Delesa Crest on it. Benedict grabed his arm before he took a drink,

"Sir, i think you should lay back on the drinking for now, you still have to sign the paper. And i dont think the DSL members would like to see a Prime Minister barely sign a peice of paper, thats saying if you could walk."

"See its that attitude that got you here." Lester replaced the cap and slipped it back into the jacket.

"Was that a comment or nasty remark sir?"

"Guess. Now where too now?"

This post has been edited by Delesa on Oct 4 2006, 06:44 PM
Delesa
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Oct 4 2006, 06:58 PM
PMEmail Poster

"Delesa? Who a they?" asked the Prime Minister Alvin Reckno

"Some new nation in the region. fairly small for a nation around here." Stated Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade Johanne Sebastian.

"So what should we do?"

"I dunno... they seem alright and they do aparttly have have diplomatic relations with Lamoni. Well, if Lamoni seems it is alright I don't see why we shouldn't"

A message was sent to Kafra telling that there is no Bazalonian opposition to the Delesan entrance into the SDL.

Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Oct 4 2006, 09:50 PM
PMEmail Poster

Nedalia approves of Delesa's application.

OOC: Brief, yes. Alas, RL.
Nedalia
Emperor in Training
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Oct 4 2006, 10:30 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Nedalia @ Oct 4 2006, 08:50 PM)

OOC: whats that suposed to mean??
Delesa
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Oct 4 2006, 10:37 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Delesa @ Oct 5 2006, 01:30 PM)
QUOTE (Nedalia @ Oct 4 2006, 08:50 PM)

OOC: whats that suposed to mean??

That he didn't have much time to write something so just did a brief message
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Oct 4 2006, 10:40 PM
PMEmail Poster

yeah so i thought, but before i sign anything, i want it clear(i was talking to lamoni) that if i join, i want to 'borrow' some aircraft as mine is non-exictent, only in the navy(helios fighters, intercepters, rader planes etc etc) and army(helios, transport), and assistance in building one up.
Delesa
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Oct 4 2006, 10:48 PM

OOC: I told him that we could manage that. Also Paladin Technologies would be willing to construct however many F-4 Bird of Prey fighters that Delesa wants.

Paladin Technologies
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Oct 4 2006, 10:53 PM
PMEmail Poster

I am sure you can use some of my aircraft. Particularily some of our land-based aircraft , and possible some of our naval aircraft
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Oct 4 2006, 10:59 PM
PMEmail Poster

its not my naval aircraft, its just i've never really decided i needed a airforce with bimber until now. how much does a bird cost?
Delesa
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (6) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0186 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->