Start new topic
Regional Map 2.5
Posted: Jul 25 2005, 10:12 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

What country code is DH (next to Fmjphoenix) ?
The abbreviation is not in the list...
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Jul 25 2005, 10:20 AM

Dauna Hills?
Bettia
We don't do defence
Quote Post

AOLYahooTop

Posted: Jul 25 2005, 02:19 PM

Please add my puppet:

Name: "Latao-Nyssa" or "Nyssa" (Protectorate of Latao)
Code: NY

It will be used for upcomming RP ;-)

This post has been edited by Latao on Jul 25 2005, 02:20 PM
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Jul 29 2005, 07:08 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Vilita @ Jul 23 2005, 06:48 PM)
factbooks belong in the national information forum

I know: I meant that I will post a RP for them
Septentrionia
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 4 2005, 10:44 PM
PMEmail Poster

we of the piglatnian ofices of location and place would like to have area 10 if that is posible we are curently working on a wiki and will have a link edited into this post.

thank you for your time and effort you put into the map and this thread.
piglatnia
One Post Wonder
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 9 2005, 10:46 AM
PMEmail Poster

For those of you interested in this sort of thing, and on behalf of our neighbor nation's cartographers, I say this.

Bedistan's updated the map.
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 20 2005, 02:20 AM
PMEmail Poster

Please if it is possible, may i acquire homeland number "15" for my nation.
Leba-Leone
One Post Wonder
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 20 2005, 05:18 AM

QUOTE (Leba-Leone @ Aug 20 2005, 07:20 AM)
Please if it is possible, may i acquire homeland number "15" for my nation.

Ah, the mostly-silent former nation of Ainorpisp may be populated once more! Wrlcome to AO, if you post some thing about your nation in the various question threads in National Information forum we can get a better idea of what you're nation's like.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Aug 28 2005, 10:45 PM
PMEmail Poster

Well I'd be interested in homeland number 14 biggrin.gif How should i give history about my government?

Lactomangulation is a recent government in an upheavel of recent corrupt governments, which have been taken over repeatedly by the people. This recent government, however, has been stable since its founding 54 years ago, with an appointed Emperor to rule it by the people. Popularity is extremely high in the country, and it has finally returned to stability.

The national Languages are English, with a secondary traditional language of Gnomish, however there exists a constitutional language established as French.

The capital of Lactomangulation, Toldar, is established as a cultural and large economic centre, with large high-rise buildings covering large areas in the centre commercial district, a large park named after their first Emperor Lonslad, and many nice flats in the commercial district. The country has almost zero pollution due to strict environmental laws enacted by the people.

Lactomangulation
One Post Wonder
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 30 2005, 12:05 AM
PMEmail Poster

Not that this is the right place for this, sorry, but is there any background to island #19?

P.S. I just checked the old maps, and saw that nobody has ever claimed it before, so I'll take it as a no, unless y'all have anything.

This post has been edited by Legalese on Aug 30 2005, 12:07 AM
Legalese
Back in Black
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Aug 30 2005, 01:44 AM

OOC: Funny that he mentions Island 19...

IC:

The Principality of Ratlea is proud to announce their existence to the Atlantian Oceania region! Hiding between the lands occupied (partially) by Emagol and Latao, the tiny island nation has grown and modernized under the benevolent rule of the Culenkari for seven generations, with the help of the democratic advisory body, the Atharon. For more information on the Principality, you can check out our wiki here.

We hope that the AO Mapmaking Committee (er, Bedistan) will process our request, and grant us our recognition of holding Island 19 in an expedient manner. Thank you for your consideration.

Prince Culenkari VII
Ratlea_
Unregistered
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 30 2005, 06:53 AM

As far as I'm aware, that island has never been claimed or occupied by anyone. So go for it, Ahh, a good laugh.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Aug 30 2005, 08:30 AM
PMEmail Poster

With the colonization of the two small islands off my southern coast (as requested in the "Land Grab" thread) well under way would it be possible to get them shaded the same colour as mainland Hypocria?

This post has been edited by Hypocria on Aug 30 2005, 08:31 AM
Hypocria
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Aug 30 2005, 10:30 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Hypocria @ Aug 30 2005, 08:30 AM)
With the colonization of the two small islands off my southern coast (as requested in the "Land Grab" thread) well under way would it be possible to get them shaded the same colour as mainland Hypocria?

I asked to have the three islands around the landmass I'm on shaded to the same colour as Sarzonia proper when it was coloured Navy and only one had ever been so coloured. Then that colour was taken away and Bedistan tried to claim it. mad.gif
Sarzonia
It's all about the Navy.
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 30 2005, 09:04 PM
PMEmail Poster

The current "Latao Conflict" showcases the invasion of the "Allied" forces of the former-insane country of Latao. It is also the RP in which Nedalia will colonize Nyssa, the island off the eastern coast of mainland Latao, and eastern Latao. Any objections?
Nedalia
Emperor in Training
Quote Post

AOLTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic
Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0205 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->