PMEmail PosterUsers Website

No objection.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 25 2007, 10:30 PM
PMEmail Poster

I just want my old nation's map spot back, but if I may ask, could I have just a little more extension on my border south so I may have a piece of Lake Bekk to touch? Just for future RP purposes and all.
Hockey Canada
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 25 2007, 10:35 PM
PMEmail Poster

user posted image

just what I propose... i would also note my MS paint with a laptop officially sucks
Hockey Canada
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 25 2007, 11:15 PM

Supported.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 26 2007, 12:07 AM
PMEmail Poster

No objection from me too! biggrin.gif
Iizaarland
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

YahooTop

Posted: Aug 26 2007, 01:51 AM

I object tongue.gif You've been after a bit of the Bekk to RP with me for years, and I'm still opposing it.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Aug 26 2007, 09:01 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Starblaydia @ Aug 26 2007, 01:51 AM)
I object tongue.gif You've been after a bit of the Bekk to RP with me for years, and I'm still opposing it.

Ahh, a good laugh.... what's the matter Star? Scared you'll end up like the Frenchie?
Hockey Canada
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 26 2007, 09:23 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Hockey Canada @ Aug 26 2007, 09:01 AM)

Ahh, a good laugh.... what's the matter Star? Scared you'll end up like the Frenchie?

Oh and one more thing. The objection is coming from the guy who has a puppet just north of him and had a massive expansion by getting Aquiliana and it's surrounding islands. I hardly think this expansion (on the note I haven't expanded ONCE in my 2 years here) is too rapid or too much.

Relax... I won't just start up a RP with you. I plan to do something else in the future with a Bekk roleplay.
Hockey Canada
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 26 2007, 10:49 AM

Supported.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 26 2007, 01:58 PM

QUOTE (Hockey Canada @ Aug 26 2007, 03:23 PM)

Oh and one more thing. The objection is coming from the guy who has a puppet just north of him and had a massive expansion by getting Aquiliana and it's surrounding islands. I hardly think this expansion (on the note I haven't expanded ONCE in my 2 years here) is too rapid or too much.

Relax... I won't just start up a RP with you. I plan to do something else in the future with a Bekk roleplay.

Nova Britannicus is completely seperate. Not like Bettia and Northern Bettia, or Oliverry and Limbrog-whatever-the-hell his puppet was.

The islands surrounding Aquiliana were part of the nation anyway, it's not like they're separate.

If you have any kind of large-scale Bekk RP it will involve me, as I have more of its coastline than any other nation.

You haven't expanded in two years, this is true. What's also true is that you haven't even made 100 posts in which to propose such an expansion. Try contributions that don't involve a major neighbouring nation that is actually ignoring your little war.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Aug 26 2007, 02:07 PM

Still supported.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 26 2007, 07:05 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Starblaydia @ Aug 26 2007, 01:58 PM)
QUOTE (Hockey Canada @ Aug 26 2007, 03:23 PM)

Nova Britannicus is completely seperate. Not like Bettia and Northern Bettia, or Oliverry and Limbrog-whatever-the-hell his puppet was.

The islands surrounding Aquiliana were part of the nation anyway, it's not like they're separate.

If you have any kind of large-scale Bekk RP it will involve me, as I have more of its coastline than any other nation.

You haven't expanded in two years, this is true. What's also true is that you haven't even made 100 posts in which to propose such an expansion. Try contributions that don't involve a major neighbouring nation that is actually ignoring your little war.

Ignoring? First my confused friend, Oli originally accepted the idea because there was nothing going on in AO at the time it was started and we needed something DECENT to RP with. Not taking on half the -explicitive removed-ing region and godmoding victory even still. Even if Oli isn't minding the idea, you have no idea what the roleplay I'm preparing will entail. Maybe HC steps out of communism by opening trade through Bekk? You need to really clear out your own NS ego before you go pissing around complaining about others. So what I don't have 100 posts yet? Is it really that big of an issie I don't spam, roleplay in the AOCAF or other AO sports competitions? I have something called a "Life". I do manage to roleplay, keep forces in check (I work out victories and defeats in battle with fellow roleplayers BEFORE they go down so everyone is kept happy), and have taken the time to establish myself as somewhat of a military power in the region.

You have absolutely no right to say "Try contributions that don't involve a major neighbouring nation..." When I'm surrounded by Footballia, whom I tried to RP with but never responded, Oliverry (who has given up on life), NB, and Eystrick or whatever, what nations ARE NOT major? Think about this -explicitive removed- before you post it. I'm not hurting anyone with my words on these forums, I'm not stirring up -explicitive removed- or trying to do something retarded. Just let me expand along with a few other 'major' nations.

What is it you have against me Star? Say it right here or don't say it at all. You've never considered me a worthy ally or adversary and I want to know why.
Hockey Canada
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 27 2007, 03:29 AM

It's very simple: I don't like your RPs. Is there any better reason not to want to RP with you?
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Aug 27 2007, 08:30 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Starblaydia @ Aug 27 2007, 03:29 AM)
It's very simple: I don't like your RPs. Is there any better reason not to want to RP with you?

That's fine you don't like them, and personally... I really don't like yours as well. But the difference between you and I is that I'm not restricting another nation's expansion just because i'm an cheeky bum. I didn't mind you expanding into Aquiliana, so why would you mind me expanding into an empty space of land? Am I jumping into Sarzonia or trying to do something almost impossible in roleplay? No. So let me be.

PS: 100 posts, bite me.
Hockey Canada
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 27 2007, 10:09 AM

Whatever.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop