Start new topic
Galactica OOC Thread
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 09:10 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Khazaron @ Nov 29 2006, 02:06 PM)
I just found that out and sent the nice moderators at NS a message to please restore it. I disappear from NS for an extended period and they suddenly start declaring me "inacitve". Pfft. smile.gif

That's good to know. In a previous region I was in, someone else wasn't so lucky. Oh, and you might want to move back from Lazarus. wink.gif

This post has been edited by Scottfire on Nov 29 2006, 09:12 PM
95X-Scottfire
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 15 2007, 11:26 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

This war is going to finish if I have to write every single word of it myself.

Khaz, as the mail system appears to be broken, do what you like with your plan RPwise and such. Starblaydia as we know it will fall, and the democracies can have AO to themeselves!
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Jun 15 2007, 11:40 AM

That's the spirit.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 15 2007, 08:39 PM
PMEmail Poster

Star,

Send your refugees my way. I'll keep the Starblaydian spirit alive but adding dwarves to my team, if you'd like.
Az-cz
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 24 2007, 04:05 AM
PMEmail Poster

Alright yeah its late, but I'd like to be semi- involved in this if possible. Consider us pro-diplomacy, open borders to any and all civilian refugees, not a part of any alliance, and having a purely defensive military (mainly navy, cause we're an island not yet on the map).

Hope that's okay, thanks.
Aurendia
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jul 11 2007, 08:59 AM

Ok, since the mail isn't working, this is the mail that I was attempting to send to Star.

Since LC seems to be lax in posting lately, I was wondering how you think we should go about doing that little bit in my recent post about intel on your positions? My idea was, since I am unable to directly face your armored forces and the like, I was going to have my special forces attempt to infiltrate key positions and blow them up with charges. At the very least the idea would be to cause some general chaos behind enemy lines.
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Jul 11 2007, 09:42 AM

Depends what you're after to blow up. This far south (I figure about 1/3 to 1/2 of the way south into TLC) leaves the Starblaydi lines very stretched - there's miles and miles of coastline to the east that needs defending, never mind a battle front that stretches across the entire width of TLC itself - there's many a gap to send a low-level helicopter or two through.

Satellite sweeps are fairly regular for pretty much every nation, I would assume, and there's only so much you can hide with movement and camouflage.

You can go after air fields, command posts, artillery points, supply routes, the southern-most oil fields. Hell, attack what you like, Ahh, a good laugh., just make it reasonable. The juicier the target, the more well-defended it would be, especially now that Starblaydi forces are being pushed back from Graham City itself - preparing for the counter-offensive.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Jul 11 2007, 10:27 AM

Supply routes would probably be the most likely target for my special ops guys. The basic idea is to try and bleed the enemy since an direct and open confrontation would be unpleasant for me.
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Jul 11 2007, 02:49 PM

QUOTE (Khazaron @ Jul 11 2007, 04:27 PM)
Supply routes would probably be the most likely target for my special ops guys. The basic idea is to try and bleed the enemy since an direct and open confrontation would be unpleasant for me.

You're pussies, so you stab us when we're not looking. Gotcha. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Jul 11 2007, 02:58 PM

It's not cowardice Star, it's a desire to not have a bloodbath on my hands. smile.gif This is the best way for me to fight for the time being.
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Jul 12 2007, 11:40 AM

Let's think of an airstrike target. I wanna bomb summat.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Jul 14 2007, 01:53 PM
PMEmail Poster

Hello in here? Anyone?

You got me laughing on that one!, well long time no see everyone, I hope you're all having pleasant lives and this won't be too much of an interruption. I have been so distracted by real life that I forgot this place existed, and since I have no remembered, I would like the opportunity to finish this fight. So to this aim I'm planning a three-part epic RP about the Battle for Graham City to re-open Operation Galatica, along with restarting my own personal RP about the leader of the New Anarchist Order and the Agent, and the lives built and destroyed by Operation Galactica. So, if you would like any characters to take part in this RP, just telegram, email, AIM or MSN me, and I'll add them into the storyline.

Hopefully this will go well, and there will be no undue interruptions again smile.gif
The Lowland Clans
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jul 30 2007, 07:16 AM

Excellent!
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Aug 1 2007, 08:59 AM

Khaz go ahead with your supply line thing - around that bridge, or not - whenever you're ready.

Lamoni you can either jump in on that one or go for something else like an actual troop deployment, or wait for TLC to figure out what he's shooting at and join in on that action.

TLC post... something! biggrin.gif
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Aug 2 2007, 02:13 AM

I think that it would be best for me to wait and see what TLC is going to shoot at first; and THEN strike.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (10) « First ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0235 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->