Start new topic
Regional Map :: 3.2
Posted: May 25 2012, 12:26 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Vilita @ May 25 2012, 12:19 AM)
To whoever is doing the map:

Can we keep the former Krytenia blocked out for the time being? Its my closest land border and if Kry doesn't come back I may want to do some kind of RP involving it along with the currently blocked out "EYS" land that borders it (and me)

I'll add it back to my unofficial version. I had thought of that anyway as Star had some history there as well during on of Kry's abscenses.
Andossa Se Mitrin Vega
The Dragon's Herald
Quote Post

Posted: May 25 2012, 12:47 AM
PMEmail Poster

Tried to edit other post but couldnt sad.gif

user posted image
Andossa Se Mitrin Vega
The Dragon's Herald
Quote Post

Posted: May 26 2012, 09:58 AM
PMEmail Poster

Alright, more neighbors! smile.gif
95X-Scottfire
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: May 26 2012, 06:52 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Can we get a key?
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: May 27 2012, 01:57 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Falcania @ May 26 2012, 06:52 PM)
Can we get a key?

I'll add one soon
Andossa Se Mitrin Vega
The Dragon's Herald
Quote Post

Posted: May 27 2012, 02:57 AM
PMEmail Poster

user posted image

95X - 95X
ABM - An Blascoad Mor (Snorth)
AMV - Andossa Se Mitrin Vega
AUD - Audioslavia
BAZ - Bazalonia
BET - Bettia
BRI - The Bear Islands
CAF - Cafundeu
CAR - Carpathia and Ruthenia
COM - Commerce Heights / Paripana
DEM - Demot (Valanora)
DOS - Dorian and Sonya
EIT - Estresse Intense (Cafundeu)
FAL - Falcania
EYS - Eystrck [protected]
GEI - Geisenfried
HUT - Hutt River (Ipeland)
HYP - Hypocria
ICE - The Icemark
IND - Inis Na Dun (Snorth)
IPE - Ipeland
KUI - Kiryu-shi
KYO - Kyrosis (Osarius)
KZP - Kagdazka and Pazhujebu
LGL - Legalese
MAN - Mantenwic
MIL - Milchama
MRQ - Maraque
MYS - Mysrantis
NBT - Northern Bettia (Bettia)
NEL - Nellietopia
NMS - New Montreal States
NOJ - Nojika
NWG - New West Guiana
OSI - Osarius
PAC - Pacitalia
SCA - Scandonia
SNO - Sorthern Northland [protected]
SPG - Sportgirls
SPT - Septentrionia
STB - Starblaydia
SVC - Savski Venac
TCH - Tachbe [protected]
TUR - Turori (Vilita)
VAL - Valanora
VET - Vettrera
VIL - Vilita
WAP - Wapakoneta [protected]
WHT - Whittoria
ZRB - Zarbli
Former Krytenia is tentatively on hold
Andossa Se Mitrin Vega
The Dragon's Herald
Quote Post

Posted: May 27 2012, 05:53 PM
PMEmail Poster

Yowza! My new territory has ocean on all sides!
Whittoria
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: May 28 2012, 04:20 AM

Your new territory is also the size of about three nations in the olden days. Not that I'm jealous. But I'd totally go to war for your southern coast.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: May 28 2012, 11:23 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Falcania @ May 28 2012, 05:20 AM)
Your new territory is also the size of about three nations in the olden days. Not that I'm jealous. But I'd totally go to war for your southern coast.

Eh, it's all relative. The Karin Islands (fmr. Casari/Unreal) are pretty close in size to mainland Legalese, but I perceive it to be much smaller, and much more isolated, and should it ever come up, will RP it as such.

Cheers to ASMV for the new map and key! Additional Cheers for a growing Calania!

On a side note, does anyone still have the bodies of water names handy? Figure it might be useful for many of the newcomers (as well as for someone who only cares about Lake Bekk, the Nemyan Strait, and the Crystilakere Channel)
Legalese
Back in Black
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: May 29 2012, 03:28 AM
PMEmail Poster

I do have most of the waterway names as well as the landmasses. Will try to get that added by the weekend or early next week.
Andossa Se Mitrin Vega
The Dragon's Herald
Quote Post

Posted: May 29 2012, 07:26 AM

QUOTE (Legalese @ May 29 2012, 04:23 AM)
QUOTE (Falcania @ May 28 2012, 05:20 AM)

Eh, it's all relative. The Karin Islands (fmr. Casari/Unreal) are pretty close in size to mainland Legalese, but I perceive it to be much smaller, and much more isolated, and should it ever come up, will RP it as such.

Cheers to ASMV for the new map and key! Additional Cheers for a growing Calania!

On a side note, does anyone still have the bodies of water names handy? Figure it might be useful for many of the newcomers (as well as for someone who only cares about Lake Bekk, the Nemyan Strait, and the Crystilakere Channel)

The FORMER Crystilakere channel. Now just one of the three or four bodies of water that Falcania ruthlessly controls from the sky.

(I still remember exactly who bordered me in the olden days. Cockbill Street to the south, Diamindokere and Crystilakere to the north. Nothing to the southeast, because it hadn't been invented yet. Happy days)
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: May 29 2012, 01:58 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Falcania @ May 29 2012, 08:26 AM)
The FORMER Crystilakere channel. Now just one of the three or four bodies of water that Falcania ruthlessly controls from the sky.

Last I checked, it runs up to meet the Nemyan Strait, and forms the water border between Legalese and Kyrosis, so pretty sure it's still the Crystilakere Channel tongue.gif

That said, that area isn't very Channel-like. How about we start calling it the Calania Sound instead?

(I too remember my initial borders - a land buffer between me and Starblaydia to the north, The Allied States (before they added #9) to the south, and the Druidish Lands (using a number of names) opposite me on Bekk. Krytenia, for some reason, thought the Druidish Lands would be livable)
Legalese
Back in Black
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: May 31 2012, 10:05 PM
PMEmail Poster

Speaking of water, I like the next new evolution of the map - a channel turning Cyanea into three land bodies biggrin.gif Might be hell for whoever claims 9 one of these days.
Legalese
Back in Black
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Jun 3 2012, 06:45 PM
PMEmail Poster

How did I manage to lose that northern island to Demot? It belonged to me on the first map... and now it's not mine anymore....
Mantwenic
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 4 2012, 03:12 AM
PMEmail Poster

Here is the link to the map with waterways and landmasses named, as promised.

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af14/AS...ndS/52312-1.png

To Mantwenic: It was my unserstanding that the island in question was a part of Demot before that nation had CETd and was removed. Valanora requested that Demot be reinstated as it is a puppet of Vals. Since your original claim did not include the island in question I made the assumption (obviously wrong as it stands now) to include the island in that reinstatement. If you wish, I can place the island in question back under your control as it was yours on the map I began editing. That is an issue both IC and OOC between you and Demot. Just let me know what you want done. Thanks
Andossa Se Mitrin Vega
The Dragon's Herald
Quote Post

Topic OptionsClosed TopicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (10) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... Last »

[ Script Execution time: 0.0195 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->