Start new topic
Regional Map 2.0
Posted: Aug 20 2004, 11:17 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

QUOTE (Wapahkoneta @ Aug 20 2004, 09:54 PM)
We'd gladly allow the base to be built and maintained, as long as it should be needed. We would also like to help fund or staff the base, as a showing of unity between us and our (hopefully) newfound neighbors.

The Free Republic will help to staff and fund the base.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 21 2004, 04:35 PM

The Loose City-State Association of Nova Britannicus would like a strip of land on Starblaydia's North-West border with access to the sea and, if the cartographer is feeling generous, access to the Bekk Lake. Thankyou.
Nova Britannicus
The Self-Preservation Society
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 24 2004, 09:20 AM
PMEmail Poster

I do not object to him getting the island and helping staff the base, however Lamoni, if you were to help fund the completion of it, you would of course be acting against the better wishes of myself and Kyrentia. This is up to you of course, but with the Olympics upcoming in Kyrentia, any help to re-ignite hostilities would more than likely be frowned upon by other nations within the region.
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Aug 24 2004, 05:29 PM

QUOTE (Abattoir @ Aug 24 2004, 09:20 AM)
I do not object to him getting the island and helping staff the base, however Lamoni, if you were to help fund the completion of it, you would of course be acting against the better wishes of myself and Kyrentia. This is up to you of course, but with the Olympics upcoming in Kyrentia, any help to re-ignite hostilities would more than likely be frowned upon by other nations within the region.

Funding the completion of the base (once it's under Wapahkoneta control) will not reignite hostilities. Nor would Lamoni's help in staffing the base. The Free Republic only plans on using the base to help defend Wapahkoneta (with their agreement). We would not use it to invade ANYONE. Hopefully, that will be acceptable to yourself and Krytenia, but if not, then not.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 25 2004, 05:49 PM
PMEmail Poster

I have no problem with it, as long as the base is under Wapahkoneta control.
Xile
Punch-Drunk Psychosis
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Aug 26 2004, 05:57 AM
PMEmail Poster

Chacor requests the piece of landmass directly north of Sarzonia.
Chacor
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 26 2004, 12:52 PM
PMEmail Poster

I'd like to claim the island south of Aquilliana and east of Starblaydia.

This post has been edited by Psytroxia on Aug 26 2004, 12:56 PM
Psytroxia
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 27 2004, 04:41 PM
PMEmail Poster

If you could write a little RP about how your nation was formed that would be more effecient, as land is usually not granted without a good little bit of information. If you've posted information elsewhere, that's fine, just repost it somewhere on the regional forum.
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Aug 27 2004, 05:18 PM

QUOTE (Abattoir @ Aug 27 2004, 05:41 PM)
If you could write a little RP about how your nation was formed that would be more effecient, as land is usually not granted without a good little bit of information. If you've posted information elsewhere, that's fine, just repost it somewhere on the regional forum.

Psytroxia has posted in the National Information forum, which is correct with the current layout.
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 30 2004, 08:36 PM
PMEmail Poster

All good with me then, nice post by the way.
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Aug 31 2004, 03:31 PM
PMEmail Poster

I am sorry, I have to retract this statement as it was actually posted by Abattoir who forgot to log out of my account. I do have a problem with it. I have maintained that after myself and Novvs Atlantis eventually do not need the base anymore - then Wapahkoneta make assume control of it. Until this time we need no assistance staffing or funding the project, as it is our project and its use at our sole discretion.

Therefore, Lamoni, you will not be allowed to interfere or 'help' the base in any way. And Wapahkoneta, the base will belong to you after all problems with Krytenia/Abattoir will be resolved.
Xile
Punch-Drunk Psychosis
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Aug 31 2004, 03:53 PM

QUOTE (Xile @ Aug 31 2004, 03:31 PM)

I am sorry, I have to retract this statement as it was actually posted by Abattoir who forgot to log out of my account. I do have a problem with it. I have maintained that after myself and Novvs Atlantis eventually do not need the base anymore - then Wapahkoneta make assume control of it. Until this time we need no assistance staffing or funding the project, as it is our project and its use at our sole discretion.

Therefore, Lamoni, you will not be allowed to interfere or 'help' the base in any way. And Wapahkoneta, the base will belong to you after all problems with Krytenia/Abattoir will be resolved.

If you will notice, I said that I would help to fund and staff the base AFTER Wapahkoneta takes over.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 31 2004, 04:19 PM
PMEmail Poster

If you will notice, I said that I would help to fund and staff the base AFTER Wapahkoneta takes over.

I was trying to correct Abattoir, who was following it the wrong way I believe.
Xile
Punch-Drunk Psychosis
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Sep 5 2004, 01:56 PM
PMEmail Poster

Yeah...that was my fault...
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Sep 18 2004, 04:17 AM
PMEmail Poster

The sovereignty of Balaal, Queen Masira, request permission to land, and occupy, her 6 milljon people on the main (green) island as shown in picture, keeping a reserve for future expansion on the small neighbouring island on the left.

user posted image

We are a friendly kingdom who set out to populate a new land after the eviromental destruction of our homelands in a galaxy far away. Our former planet of Balaal suffered from raging ice and snow storms, and eventhough we got accustomed to the weather conditions by moving our beef-production underground, we were no longer able to maintain a steady production in sight of our growing community.
After the greatest ice storm in 2000 years, known as Humesi, destroying more then 75% of our upper land resourses, we fled our homes and underground farmlands in search for a new peace, now offering our expertise in underground farming to the regions counsil. You can contact us through our Queen and Goddess, Masira, who wishes you all blue berries.

~o~

Masira
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic
Pages: (19) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... Last »

[ Script Execution time: 0.0226 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->