Start new topic
Rare Frogs Hidden in Abattoir
Posted: Apr 29 2005, 02:53 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Environmental officials saved some 4,000 endangered frogs from being whizzed into popular drinks after they were found hidden in Abattoir.

"We were doing surprise checks on the secret places when out jumped a frog. It had escaped, they were in big crates" a spokesman for the AOEA (Atlantian Oceania Environmental Agency) said.

Frog cocktails are popular in Abattoir because of their supposed aphrodisiac qualities. Shops in central Abattoir selling the drinks have tanks where customers can choose their frogs. The spokesman said the rare frogs had apparently been brought from the southeastern regions of Abattoir and from Northern Bedistan. The frogs were taken to a ancient fountain in Druida to splash around a little bit before being once again captivated en route to a return to their natural habitat.

"There were about 5,000 of them but 1,000 died because of the conditions and in transit." the spokesman said.
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 29 2005, 10:19 AM

King Falcon II expresses his usual bundle of rage at environmental activists. Environmental protest has been illegal in Falcania ever since one stupid campaigner broke into the Houses of Parliament and released all the protected falcons into the wild.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 29 2005, 01:09 PM
PMEmail Poster

"Frogs?"

Chairman Warzycha looked perplexed.

"We've had two wars, terrorist activity, a city nigh onto wiped out by a mysterious orange object, a national leader arrested/abducted, and the Vilitans get stuck in over frogs?!?!?!? I will never understand these people."
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 30 2005, 04:09 PM

"All this fuss over some frogs??????!!!" President Stone went on: "Where were they when Abattoir was launching nukes?!?!?!?!"

An aide spoke up: "I don't know, Mr. President, but the Vilitans seem to give some sort of priority to this."

"I'm going to the Presidential Gym to work out my anger over this. I do not wish to be disturbed unless it's an emergency, understand?" If someone interupted THIS for some trivial reason, heads were going to roll.

"Yes, Mr. President." was the nervous reply.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 30 2005, 05:27 PM

"Ribbit? Ribbit! That's you're entire contribution to this discussion? Ribbit!"

"Yes, I mean, uh, Ribbit."

"Bloody hell. Stupid Environmentalists."
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post