Start new topic
Demonstrations in Starblaydia
Posted: Apr 17 2005, 05:29 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Deciding that the SAAS was deriving TOO much pleasure from the problems facing the FLMS, President Stone decided to activate a plan that he'd been thinking about for some time now. President Stone called the director of the National Intelligence Agency (NIA), and said, "I want to see the four best agents we have for a covert mission in Starblaydia."

The director responded, "I'll send passport requests through the Legalese system, but we'll fake 'em anyway. That'll make them harder to trace, and it may give our guys the edge they'll need over there. I'll have them in front of your desk in an hour, sir."

"Very good. I'll be waiting." With that President Stone set the phone down and waited.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 17 2005, 07:29 PM
PMEmail Poster

"Mick Rogers"* looked over the information he had just received from Lamonian contacts. Knowing that this should be no problem, he dropped the right forms in the right locations.

*NB: "Mick Rogers" is an alias for the Consulate's Director of Intelligence Services, aka. the Director of Shady Operations.
Legalese
Back in Black
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Apr 18 2005, 04:59 PM

Landing in Legalese with fake Lamonian passports (which they would exchange for faked Legalese passports when they went into Starblaydia), the four intelligence agents were met by an agent of Legalese's intelligence community, and were taken to their main intelligence HQ. Meeting with Mick Rogers, they explained the need for secrecy in the matter; all the more so since President Stone had reluctantly decided to allow Legalese to know what was going on.

The agent that would be known as Jorge Ramos went on: "We have been assigned to cause disturbances in Starblaydia, to give the Starblaydis internal problems to contend with. President Stone has allowed us to take a Legalese intelligence agent with us if your nation wants to either help or keep an eye on us. You'll likely want to choose your best agent, though. This could get rough. We will also attempt to establish contact with Starblaydi banned political parties and dissidents."

'Jorge' waited for the Director's response.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 18 2005, 05:10 PM
PMEmail Poster

"Mick" responded: "I'd rather not know anything else about this. Just move on, and keep us out of it! Oh, and good luck."
Legalese
Back in Black
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Apr 18 2005, 06:14 PM

It was a lovely day in Hersch, down in the central south-west of Starblaydia. A few ordinary citizens went about their daily business, but mostly the city park was full of families picnicing, young couples 'courting', as the older people would say, as they all enjoyed the sun and the warm weather.

A few mini-games of football were going on, aided by the fact that the park planners put the trees just close-enough together to be useful as impromptu goalposts.

Walking through the light crowds was a man known to the Police. He had an unweildy bag slung over his shoulder. He'd changed his hair style and colour, plus growing a stubbly beard furthur disguised him, they hadn't picked him up yet. He still had to get his message to the people.

Quickly he put his bag down and unzipped it. He took out a little box and clambered up on it, swiftly grabbing the megaphone. He pointed he megaphone into the air and took the CB Radio-style attachment, speaking into that.

"People of Hersch," he began, "your attention please. You are behind coerced into submission! The facist rulers of Starblaydia are a so-called 'elite' who rule in nothing but their own names..."

He went on for as long as possible, knowing that he would soon have to run and hide. But there was never anywhere truly safe to hide. Thirteen Billion dollars-worth on 'Law and Order', plus another ten on Defence meant that the number of real hiding places in the country was in single digits.

There he is, the man thought, speaking his well-rehearsed tirade and thinking at the same time, just like any real politican would, a policeman. Come to get me, but I'm nearly done!

Black trousers and shoes, a white shirt and black body armour, with a black baseball cap. 'POLICE' in large, yellow-gold letters on his armour and baseball cap. There Hechler and Koch 9mm pistol, the extendable truncheon. He had felt the deadly kiss of that too many times already. The back-up for that man would be here any minute. His followers, idealists also in the 'Starblaydia for a Democratic Tomorrow' Movement, had mostly dispersed. There was a few people genuinely listening, some heckling him, but most were just not paying attention.

His preripheral vision spotted more policemen. His time had come. Dropping the megaphone he broke into a sprint. Too late.

With a thump he landed on the freshly-cut grass, a burly policeman rugby-tackling him to the ground. In a moment, another man had landed on his back, cuffing him, reading him the few rights he actually had. He looked back at what had been his audience. Most had fled, the ones heckling him were giving statements to the other police officers. There was one young man, however, who had been listening to him, nodding his head every so often.

They were both being taken into custody. Neither of them would have a good night.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Apr 19 2005, 06:21 PM

The four Lamonians left for the airport, their faked Legalese passports ready. The news that their passport requests had gone through evoked a split-second smirk from the group's leader. Starblaydi officials would have a hell of a time trying to find out who they really were.

As they were boarding the plane to Starblaydia, 'Niccolo Domingez' was getting the phone number of an exceptionally pretty Legalese woman who was manning the ticket counter. After flirting with her for a moment, he returned to the group; barely making it in time. 'Jorge Ramos' (the group's leader) wasn't worried about it. 'Niccolo' was a lady's man, and he'd seen the way that the pretty woman was looking at him...

When they finally reached Starblaydia's capitol, they went through customs fairly quickly, as they had nothing to declare. They collected their luggage and caught a couple of taxi's to their hotel. They didn't dare say anything business related in their hotel rooms, as they didn't know if they had been bugged yet, and wouldn't get their equipment until tommorow. It would have been pretty stupid to enter the country with things like plastic explosives, silenced 9mm pistols, and the other intelligence gear. Their Krav Maga would have to do until they had their gear. Tired from the flight (as air travel tends to do to a person), they went to sleep at sundown.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 28 2005, 05:56 PM

Officer Di Lorenzi had not been having a good day. First the makeshift petrol-bomb thrown at the front doors of her station by an enterprising young communist, just as the shift was beginning. Thankfully the red bastard would now be making his molotov cocktails in hell, thanks to some sharp-shooting from her colleagues. Then there was the foot chase after the muggers. After all that excitement, her squad car had lost its drive belt.

All in a days work, really, for Katarina. At least this collar was an easy one. A combination of park CCTV, an informer and a concerned citizen had tipped the police off to a convicted Democracist preaching his foolish ideas to the general populace.

One H-wagon and a squad of burly men later, and the Democracist and one of his newly-infected minds were in handcuffs and about to be transported back to the cell. Katarina made a small entry in her notebook, when a voice interrupted her.

"Excuse me, Officer?"

Katarina turned, presented with an enquiring - and rather good-looking - man.

"Yes?"

"Could you tell me," he asked with a smile, "where you are taking that foul democracist pig-dog?"

"Um, yes," she said, wondering just why this man was so keen. He was very cute, though, "we're taking him back to the station for holding and quesitoning before transfer."

"Thankyou Officer..." he stared at the name-tag on her chest for longer than was strictly necessary, "Di Lorenzi. Glad to know our police are as alert as ever."

"You're welcome," she said, as he turned away, "but what's your name, Sir?"

"My friends calll me Niccolo," he called over his shoulder.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Apr 30 2005, 05:07 PM

After walking back to where officer Di Lorenzi was, Niccolo 'accidently' dropped a piece of paper with his cover Starblaydi e-mail address as he walked by. Then he winked at her. Leaving the area, he checked to make sure that he wasn't being tailed. He switched trains unexpectedly, bought a bicycle and started riding on a park trail designated for the purpose, and then he went to a bike store to purchase a bicycle lock. Riding back to the hotel, he used his bike lock to secure his new purchase in a bike rack, and used the groups Etch-a-Sketch to tell the other team members about what he had seen.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 30 2005, 05:51 PM

As Niccolo walked away, Katarina wondered if she should have slapped the bracelets on him for overt littering. It was a lovely park, and there were strategically-placed, environmentally-friendly and non-intrusive rubbish bins around the park.

But what the hell? she thought, he was pretty cute.

Officer Di Lorenzi picked up the piece of paper and, without looking at it, deposited it neatly in the nearest bin.

"This country is going to go to hell in a handbasket if people are going to start dropping litter all over the place," she said to herself.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: May 1 2005, 05:06 PM

OOC: And here I thought that you WERE going to slap the cuffs on him.

IC: Before the group could extricate the 'political criminals' at the police station, they still had to get their gear. Taking a bus over to Lake Bekk, they rented a fishing ship, and met their contact just outside of Starblaydi waters. The gear was tossed aboard in waterproof bags and was stowed out of sight in a hidden compartment, and they actually fished for a little while in order to keep anyone from getting too suspicious about them.

They had already moved from their hotel into an apartment, listing fishing as their occupation. As they could logically expect no money from Lamoni due to strict Starblaydi surveilance, it had already been decided that the agents would have to get some sort of job. If the job happened to help their efforts, then that was fine with them.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: May 2 2005, 06:59 AM

QUOTE (Lamoni @ May 1 2005, 10:06 PM)

OOC: Well, you've RP'd him having already left the damn park, so I can hardly have her slap the cuffs on him after he's lost any tails and got back to his hotel that no-one knows about, can I?

Oh yeah, and the Bekk is all Starblaydi waters, if you catch my drift wink.gif

This post has been edited by Starblaydia on May 2 2005, 07:16 AM
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: May 2 2005, 04:27 PM

QUOTE (Starblaydia @ May 2 2005, 04:59 AM)
QUOTE (Lamoni @ May 1 2005, 10:06 PM)

OOC: Well, you've RP'd him having already left the damn park, so I can hardly have her slap the cuffs on him after he's lost any tails and got back to his hotel that no-one knows about, can I?

Oh yeah, and the Bekk is all Starblaydi waters, if you catch my drift wink.gif

OOC: Even the parts that are legally Druidan, Legalite, and Allied Clan waters? I think not. wink.gif
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: May 2 2005, 04:49 PM

QUOTE (Lamoni @ May 2 2005, 09:27 PM)
OOC: Even the parts that are legally Druidan, Legalite, and Allied Clan waters? I think not. wink.gif

Obviously you dont catch the drift, then smile.gif
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: May 3 2005, 04:56 PM

QUOTE (Starblaydia @ May 2 2005, 02:49 PM)
OOC: Even the parts that are legally Druidan, Legalite, and Allied Clan waters?  I think not.  wink.gif

I caught it. tongue.gif
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: May 3 2005, 06:14 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Starblaydia @ May 2 2005, 04:49 PM)
OOC: Even the parts that are legally Druidan, Legalite, and Allied Clan waters?  I think not.  wink.gif

*Still hasn't caught the drift, and can't see it coming either.*
Druida
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (2) [1] 2 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0143 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->