Start new topic
OOC: Chant Wars
Posted: Nov 10 2005, 10:22 AM
PMEmail Poster

For your reading pleasure. 95 minutes of football chants, #IRC style.

[13:23] <Starblaydia> thats what gave you bloody 6th rank instead of me! i went down to 10th!!!
[13:23] * Krytenia laughs maniacally
[13:24] * Starblaydia will brb
[13:24] <Krytenia> "Are you Hiiraan, are you Hiiraan, are you Hiiraan in disguise?"
[13:25] <Starblaydia> "sing when i'm afk, you only sing when I'm afk"
[13:26] <Krytenia> "Where are ya? Where are ya?"
[13:27] <Starblaydia> "we are the champions, champions of AO"
[13:27] <Krytenia> "Round Of Sixteen? You're havin a laugh!"
[13:28] <Starblaydia> "we've only won it four times, we're gonna win it five times"
[13:30] <Krytenia> "There's only one Gabe Kennedy, There's only one Gabe Kennedy"
[13:30] <Starblaydia> "dave van staaren, dave van staaren, do you take her up the arsenal?"
[13:31] <Krytenia> "who's the w**ker in the mauve?"
[13:31] <Starblaydia> "its all gone democratic over there"
[13:32] <Krytenia> "We've got a busty chick, you've got a despotic"
[13:33] <Starblaydia> "who's that drowning by the pool side, whos that lying in the sun?"
[13:34] <Krytenia> l m a o !
[13:34] * Starblaydia wins!
[13:34] <Krytenia> "Swim when we're winning, we only swim when we're winning"
[13:36] <Starblaydia> "his name is Mitrofanis, he flys a magic kite, and when he saw Everton City, he said 'what a load of -explicitive removed-e"
[13:37] <Krytenia> "He's dull, he's thick, he's into politics, SDB, SDB"
[13:38] <Starblaydia> "ooh, aah, Tumunzahar! say ooh-aah Tumunzahar""
[13:40] <Krytenia> "GABE THE STRIKER! Can he score it? GABE THE STRIKER! Yes he can!"
[13:40] <Starblaydia> "two nil, in south osettia! two nil, in south osettia!"
[13:43] <Krytenia> "we're on top of the world, looking down on Starblaydia"
[13:44] <Starblaydia> "stand up, if you hate lamoni"
[13:45] <Krytenia> "stand up, if you hate the Sarz"
[13:45] * Starblaydia stands
[13:45] * Krytenia also stands
[13:46] <Starblaydia> "Lazerevski's purple-white army!"
[13:47] <Krytenia> "his name is Loserevski, he used to play a bit, but now he is the manager his team are total s**t"
[13:48] <Starblaydia> "Buathiang, Buathiang, his name's too long, he's got no song, Surachai Buathiang"
[13:49] <Krytenia> "He's old, he's grey, he'll stop you anyway, Barcali, Barcali"
[13:50] <Starblaydia> "Star-blade-yer, Star-blade-yer, Star-blade-yer" (repeat ad infinitum, ad nauseam)
[13:51] <Krytenia> "Kry-Ten-Ya, Kry-Ten-Ya, Kry-Ten, Ya" (repeat until hoarse)
[13:52] <Starblaydia> "away in krytenia, no quids for a bed, little lord tiberius sat up and he said, 'Star-blade-yer! Star-blade-yer! Star-blade-yer!'"
[13:54] <Krytenia> "sing a song a sixpence a pocket full of rye, four and twenty blackbirds baked in a pie, when the pie was open the birds began to sing, We hate Starblayde and we hate Starblayde"
[13:55] <Starblaydia> "He wears, a robe, like Shakespeare in The Globe, Mercutio! Mercutio!"
[13:57] <Krytenia> "We are the Krytie Boys, We are the Krytie Boys, you are the Blaydie Girls, you are the Blaydie Girls"
[13:58] <Starblaydia> "now he's not the world's most skillful guy, when he sits in midfield he plays like an ass-raid-er, Ol-Ol-Oli Kader"
[14:00] <Krytenia> "he's sh*te, and sh*te, and sh*te and sh*te and sh*te, sh*te sh*te sh*te, sh*te sh*te sh*te, The Itchy Matranga Show!" 
[14:01] <Starblaydia> "forty years, you've won f*ck-all, forty years, you've won f*ck-all"
[14:02] <Krytenia> "Oh, Mitro Mitro, he went to Phraen Palace and he won f*ck-all"
[14:02] <Starblaydia> "I saw his dad, I saw his bruv, I even saw his niece, but see Itechton on the pitch and that's why he wins the league
[14:04] <Krytenia> "DVS, DVS, DVS DVS na na. DVS, DVS, DVS DVS na na, DVS, DVS, and we all love DVS, we're gonna score one more than you, ACES!"
[14:05] <Starblaydia> "Is-kara Da-ii (won the) Champions League! Is-kara Da-ii (won the) Champions League!"
[14:07] <Krytenia> "You're going home, you're going home, you're going, Blades are going home" (a WC24 special!)
[14:07] <Starblaydia> "More dwarves! they're only four foot tall, they're gonna win it all, you're gonna win f*ck all!"
[14:09] <Krytenia> "Win when you're skating, you only win when you're skating"
[14:10] <Starblaydia> "Score with E40, you couldn't score with E40"
[14:11] <Krytenia> "His name is Greenow and he dances on the wing, and when he nutmegs you it makes us want to sing"
[14:11] <Starblaydia> "You're going home in a cyan ambulance!"
[14:14] <Krytenia> "Come on without, come on within. You'll not see nothing like Staver-in."
[14:15] <Starblaydia> "Oh-oh-oh, Garcia, oh-oh-oh, Garcia! Cherry's really fit, she also plays a bit!"
[14:17] <Krytenia> "Ke-e-da, whoa-oh-oh-oh! Ke-e-da, whoa-oh-oh-oh! He comes from Hoxton town! He's gonna take you down!"
[14:17] <Starblaydia> "All Krytie bastards, you know you're all Krytie bastards"
[14:20] <Krytenia> "He's crap, he's pish, he's sleeping with the fish, Salisbury, Salisbury"
[14:22] <Starblaydia> "who ate all the pies, who ate all the pies? Krytie Fatwah! Krytie Fatwah! You ate all the pies."
[14:23] <Krytenia> "Chim-Chiminy, Chim-Chiminy, Chim-Chim-Cheroo, his name is Phil Neasden, he's better than you"
[14:24] <Starblaydia> "he bald, he's -explicitive removed-, he plays when no-ones fit, Florencio, Florencio!"
[14:25] <Krytenia> "You are my Aces, my only Aces, you make me happy, when skies are grey, you'll never know just, how much we love you, so please don't take my Aces away!"
[14:25] <Starblaydia> "only sh*t teams need a nick-name!"
[14:27] <Krytenia> Lazerevski, has a farm, EIEIO! And on that farm he had some mules, EIEIO! With a miskick here and a miskick there, here a miss, there a miss, everywhere a miskick, Lazerevski had a farm, EIEIO!
[14:28] <Starblaydia> "If Kennedy plays for Krytenia, So Can I"
[14:28] <Krytenia> "Starblaydia don't like it! Rock the Crossbar! Rock the Crossbar!"
[14:29] <Starblaydia> Your mother is your sister, your father is your brother, you like to shag each other, The Krytie Family."
[14:31] <Krytenia> "You wanna play for Caprine, so you can shag the goats. You wanna play for Caprine, so you can sew your oats!"
[14:32] <Starblaydia> "Two shades of blue! Why play in two shades of blue?"
[14:32] <Krytenia> "Girls play in purple! There's only girls play in purple!"
[14:34] <Starblaydia> "Kevin Keda! He plays up Gabe's hole!"
[14:36] <Krytenia> "We had joy, we had fun, we had purples on the run, but the fun it didn't last, so we kicked 'em up the arse!"
[14:36] <Starblaydia> "Heeeeyyyy, Kry-tain-ya! I wanna kno-o-ow, why you've won f*ck all"
[14:37] <Krytenia> "Hey, Heeey Aces! You're gona kno-o-ow, when we win it all!"
[14:38] <Starblaydia> "DVS, sounds like a disease, DVS, on his goolies"
[14:40] <Krytenia> "Oh Cherry Cherry, she had it with the gaffer so she's in the team"
[14:41] <Starblaydia> "Even our girls, are better than you, even our girls, will put three past you"
[14:44] <Krytenia> "2, 4, 6, 8, who's that team we f**kin hate! Star-Blay-Di-Ah!"
[14:44] <Starblaydia> "Your Mer-ci-an's a rent boy!"
[14:44] * Starblaydia notes we've been doing chants for over an hour, and they'll go in the WCDT once we get bored*
[14:45] * Starblaydia also beats KP about his bloody ears for that loss
[14:46] <Krytenia> "You can't even beat the Tigers, fa la la la la, la la la la!"
[14:47] <Starblaydia> "You lost to the Bettians, and also to the go-ats!"
[14:47] <Krytenia> "Win five-nil! We only win five-nil"
[14:47] <Starblaydia> "You only beat EL CID, and he's f*cking dead!"
[14:48] <Krytenia> "We've got one more point than you, doo da, doo da, and we're top of our group too, oh de doo da day!"
[14:49] * KP is *almost* tempted to fix the WC finals draw so Krytenia play Starblaydia at some stage...
[14:49] <Starblaydia> "you play a group of f*cks, one of ours has won the cup"
[14:49] <Krytenia> "Draw with Dauna Hills? You're havin a laugh!"
[14:51] <Starblaydia> "We'll sing it again, you lost to the goats, did you pull, and get their coats?
[14:51] <Krytenia> "Oh, Philly Philly, they went to Starblaydia and they shut 'em out!"
[14:53] <Krytenia> "Is this the way to Kaza City? Not for Starblaydia cos they're sh*tty!"
[14:58] <Starblaydia> "Krytenia bribed the Druids, to score them to a win, their money gave 'em third place, might as well been in the bin!"
[14:59] <Krytenia> "There is, a ground, in Everton, the Davis Stadium, and it's been the ruin, of many a sh*t team, and god, I know, you're one"
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Nov 10 2005, 11:36 AM
PMEmail Poster

looool, that has to be the funniest thing related to NS Ive ever read.
Nedalia
Emperor in Training
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Nov 10 2005, 07:12 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

laugh.gif The only way that that could get any better would be if you were both roaring drunk at the time. laugh.gif
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Nov 10 2005, 07:24 PM
PMEmail Poster

Indeed, Lam. biggrin.gif

Feel free to come up with your own, people.
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0250 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->