Start new topic
Proposal Of Southern Island Expansion By Ths
Posted: May 31 2004, 03:58 PM
PMEmail Poster

Perhaps, but a lot of operational problems could come of it, I only want a small tip of the island as party of Exham's soveriegn territory. Your nation can take as much of the center as you want, I just want to have a place to use for trade and as a customs port to stop contraband from reaching Exham's mainland
Exham
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: May 31 2004, 08:35 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Abattoir @ May 28 2004, 09:27 PM)
I would hate to go through this again, but THS is a much larger nation than yourself. It is definately because he's been playing longer, but this is his right to expand as he sees fit. There is also no need to argue in this thread about your expansion, there is a seperate thread for you, and I believe any posts concerning your expansion should be posted there.

It wouldn't be that hard for you just to answer the question, there is no need to argue over the topic back and forth. If you just argue, you'll never get your land, so just do what is asked and it will be fine.

I do not object to the expansion of The Holy Saints, as long as any questions asked about his further influence to the south are answered.

So then, when do we go by Nation States and when dont we? I was told you ignore Nation States in the Crystilakere incident.

Also, the world's population could fit in Texas, although pretty cramped, Im sure.
Canada is bigger than USA but we only have 10% of their population.

Holy Saints has plenty of room to accomodate its people without worrying about overcrowding.

This issue is not raised against Holy Saints but any nation that would make such a request. Soul Expression is still learning to understand this world's international politics and procedures and want to be assured that there is consistancy of proceedures enough for us to comprehend how to function properly in it.
Soul Expression
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: May 31 2004, 10:29 PM
PMEmail Poster

Seeing as we do not have a relative scale on the map, it is hard to gauge how much land is actually owned by a person. So you could argue that either way, it depends on what the region decides really.
Xile
Punch-Drunk Psychosis
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Jun 1 2004, 10:06 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Soul Expression @ Jun 1 2004, 01:35 AM)
QUOTE (Abattoir @ May 28 2004, 09:27 PM)
I would hate to go through this again, but THS is a much larger nation than yourself.  It is definately because he's been playing longer, but this is his right to expand as he sees fit.  There is also no need to argue in this thread about your expansion, there is a seperate thread for you, and I believe any posts concerning your expansion should be posted there.

It wouldn't be that hard for you just to answer the question, there is no need to argue over the topic back and forth.  If you just argue, you'll never get your land, so just do what is asked and it will be fine.

I do not object to the expansion of The Holy Saints, as long as any questions asked about his further influence to the south are answered.

So then, when do we go by Nation States and when dont we? I was told you ignore Nation States in the Crystilakere incident.

Also, the world's population could fit in Texas, although pretty cramped, Im sure.
Canada is bigger than USA but we only have 10% of their population.

Holy Saints has plenty of room to accomodate its people without worrying about overcrowding.

This issue is not raised against Holy Saints but any nation that would make such a request. Soul Expression is still learning to understand this world's international politics and procedures and want to be assured that there is consistancy of proceedures enough for us to comprehend how to function properly in it.

Why are you debating size when my reasoning is natural resources and bringing prosperity to the people in that island?
thats pretty dumb to do when in my description it even says "barren wasteland", so im trying to get more land w/ resources to keep my economy up.
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 2 2004, 08:54 PM
PMEmail Poster

Are there more objections to my expansion? and Soul Expression, reiterate your point if you feel you need to, as i want this totally fair to all nations.
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 08:33 PM
PMEmail Poster

Well, seeing as in 24 hours no opposition has been posed, shall it be granted?
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 4 2004, 04:43 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Exham @ May 31 2004, 08:58 PM)
Perhaps, but a lot of operational problems could come of it, I only want a small tip of the island as party of Exham's soveriegn territory. Your nation can take as much of the center as you want, I just want to have a place to use for trade and as a customs port to stop contraband from reaching Exham's mainland

no problem. You can have the tip. i just want the inner resources and getting a nice tourist spot.
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 8 2004, 04:16 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Map Updated.
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic
Pages: (2) 1 [2]