Start new topic
Quirrith Applies to SAAS
Posted: Jul 31 2006, 08:55 PM
PM

(I only read the NSWiki for this, so if SAAS died or something, feel free to tell me.)

The regional governor, Ritten Quirrith, the helmsman of the ship that took the settlers to the colony, was writing a letter to The Strategic Alliance of Autocratic States. Although Myroria and her colonies were Aristocratic, Autocracy was part of it too.

Foreign Ministry of SAAS,

As governor of Quirrith, I have decided that while my colony grows with colonists from Myroria, I shall need an alliance to join to both support me and me support them. Though The Aristocratic Imperial Colony is, well, Aristocratic, I feel that an Autocratic alliance fits also. Her Aristocratic Imperial Majesty Fredrika I is a benevolent monarch, or what modern nations would call a "Benevolent Despot". She does not use her people as pets, but diverts her time to peace and stablity. Please consider the application carefully.

Ritten Quirrith.
Quirrith
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 7 2006, 06:47 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Governor Ritten Quirrith,
Representative of Her Aristocratic Imperial Majesty Fredrika I,

The Strategic Alliance of Autocratic States is always willing to open its arms to those like-minded leaders who strive for peace and stability, able to acheive those aims through the unbridled power that autocracy brings, over the weak-willed so-called democratic process.

A new nation will soon be welcomed into the arms of the Lavingrad Pact, and we invite your representative to Starblaydia's capital, Jhanna, to sign the treaty.

Lord Isaac M.C. Chisoko,
Foreign Minister,
Protectorate of Starblaydia
Starblaydia Triumphant
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Aug 7 2006, 06:50 PM
PM

Lord Isaac M.C. Chisoko,
Foreign Minister,
Protectorate of Starblaydia,

We will certainly send a delegate to sign the treaty. You will see Klaus Guurith, Foreign Chancellor of The Imperium, at the meeting.

Ritten Quirrith.
Quirrith
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 8 2006, 06:15 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

The red carpet had well and truly been rolled out for Chancellor Guurith, with more pomp and circumstance than had been seen in Starblaydia for years - best to keep your guests in the manner they are accustomed to, after all - with marching bands, dress uniforms and the like.

Quirrithian officials had already been in Starblaydia to aid the arrival process, and soon the plane was to be landing at JAX - Jhanna International Airport. Appropriate security was being provided by Police, Army and Venators Special Forces, and Lord Isaac M.C. Chisoko, the Domestic Minister Lord Howard Jiminez and their respective staff were in attendance, ready to meet their counterparts. The Lavingrad Pact itself was behind closed doors in the Lad-Protector's palace mansion, a short ride by limosuine from the airport.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0129 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->