Start new topic
An open letter to Tiberius Starblayd
Posted: Apr 16 2005, 06:30 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

The mysterious, strange land of Starblaydia shines out a great fascination. After reading many official documents and historical reports on the country, the Latin government was hoewever frightened, when it was that actually all members of our government would end up in jail in Starblaydia.

As political 'extremists' - such as extreme Democracists and Communists - will often hold criminal convictions for belonging to illegal political organisations (...)

Source: The Starblaydia Book of Facts

As the members of the Latao National Executive Committee (NEC) with their advanced democratic minds are probably considered 'political extremists', the NEC has decided not to travel to Starblaydia for the time being, until the risk of getting arrested has been cleared out.

We stand, that internation laws prohibit to arrest official diplomatic visitors from foreign countries, but if course, this situation has to be clearly confirmed by the Lord-Leaders of the Protectorare of Starblaydia, to guarantee, that no member of the diplomatic chor of the Confederacy of Latao can be arrested for political reasons.

We thank the holy Lords for their endurance and await their answer to our reservations.
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 16 2005, 07:35 AM

Sirs,

First may I thank you on behalf of the nation of Starblaydia for your interest in our culture and history. Allow me to allay your concerns by clearing up our laws with regards to illegal political parties.

The official, legally-recognised Political Parties of Starblaydia are the Praetoran, Workers' and Liberal Parties, though Independant candidates may also stand in the Provincal Government elections that we hold.

There are certain 'banned' political parties in Starblaydia, who's policies present a danger to the Starblaydi way of life. These include, but are not limited to: The Starblaydi Communist Party, The 'Starblaydia for a Democratic Tomorrow' Party, The National Facist Alliance and The Nemyan Independance Party. Starblaydi or foreign citizens residing within Starblaydia who are members or associates of these illegal organisations are subject to criminal prosecution andmay be incarcerated.

Foreign citizens, such as those form the Confederation of Latao, are welcome in Starblaydia, even those with political beliefs that contradict the Starblaydi way of life. As long as foreign citizens do not attend illegal political rallies or meetings, or preach their foreign, incorrect political ideals to the Starblaydi populace, then they are free to go about their business in our great land.

Members of the Latin diplomatic teams are, of course, granted diplomatic immunity from all sorts of laws. Should they be found to be breaking any of those laws, they will politely be asked to return to their home country and never enter Starblaydia again without special dispensation.

On behalf of Lord-Protector Tiberius Starblayde,

Lord Ricardo Gomez,
Minister of Communications,
Protectorate of Starblaydia.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Apr 16 2005, 07:51 AM

Though, we stand for liberty and democracy, Latao does not mix itself into internail affairs of foreign countries.

We therefore thank the Lord-Leaders of the Protectorate of Starblaydia for their open policy to our country.

Any limitations regarding Starblaydia are void with this memorendum.
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 16 2005, 08:00 AM

[I]Federal President[/]
If I may add one personal question...
Is Lady Viannor hot ?

I hope this doesn't bring me into diplomatic trouble...
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 16 2005, 11:14 AM

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Apr 16 2005, 11:27 AM

Well, not bad...as I am looking for a strategic Marriage...
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 16 2005, 11:30 AM

OOC: She'll be in no state to marry anyone when she comes back from Assington, I assure you. I suggest you look somewhere else smile.gif
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Apr 16 2005, 11:57 AM

OCC: u -explicitive removed- up my RP, a marriege between a leader of Starblaydia and the mightiest man of Latao would have opened interessting perspectives, Man that was so funny! :D
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 16 2005, 12:04 PM

(OOC: My NS-Forum RP with her at the moment is much better, I assure you tongue.gif )
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Apr 16 2005, 12:07 PM

OCC: We'll in these moments, im rewriting Latao's Factbook in wide parts. That should bring some new stories as well :-)
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0161 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->