Start new topic
FLMS
Posted: Aug 3 2005, 04:08 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

The Confederacy asks for the re-activation of its suspended membership. We are also fine with Starblaydia joining the alliance if they still are interessted in doing so.

Latao NEC
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 3 2005, 04:25 PM

OOC: I don't remember Starblaydia seeking entry into the FLMS. As for your readmission, i'm going to see how the other nations react before I speak my mind on this issue.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 3 2005, 04:49 PM

OCC: Sorry, I meant Sarzonia ;-)
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 4 2005, 02:29 AM
PMEmail Poster

Chacor would welcome Sarzonia with warm regards, but would block an attempt to reenter the FLMS by Latao.
Chacor
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 4 2005, 05:33 AM

Appreciated Delegates
The Confederacy of Latao, as a sovereign nation has gone far enough, to show its will to be a reliable and peaceful partner in the international community.

We however notice that although the Confederacy has corrected all mistakes taken by the former government and fully complied with all conditions given by the victory powers, which now refuse to remove their forces from areas close to Latao.

With enemy-minded forces surrounding our homeland, no situation of safety and trust can be established. Once gain, Latao has done everything that was demanded by the international community and the victory powers after the war.

As a sovereign nation, Latao clearly reserves its right of protecting its independence and its freedom from foreign suppression and violence.

If the FLMS refuses our nation to return into the safe harbor of the alliance and Starblaydia refuses to remove its armed forces from areas close to Latao, we have to face the facts that we still live in an environment of fear and threat.

Under these circumstances, there is no other option than officially declaring Latao as a nuclear power to protect its people, its freedom and its independence.

Its up the nations of Atlantian Oceania. If they really are that peace-loving folks as they always claim, they should finally stop talking and take action to ensure that peace.

Latao NEC
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 5 2005, 10:47 AM

After receiving the unfriendly reaction from the remaining member nations of what used to be the FLMS, the Latin delegation left the building...

This leads nowehre
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (10) « First ... 8 9 [10] 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0135 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->