Start new topic
Map Claims 2007-2011
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 01:11 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Starblaydia @ Sep 12 2007, 10:11 AM)
Ahem. Yes, we do.

Why is information about an older council (that involved elections) stickied in that forum, other than to confuse us AO-n00bs? tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Commerce Heights on Sep 12 2007, 01:12 PM
Commerce Heights
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 12 2007, 02:02 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

QUOTE (Commerce Heights @ Sep 12 2007, 07:11 PM)
QUOTE (Starblaydia @ Sep 12 2007, 10:11 AM)
Ahem. Yes, we do.

Why is information about an older council (that involved elections) stickied in that forum, other than to confuse us AO-n00bs? tongue.gif

Red tape is always a problem tongue.gif

In other words: God knows. But by the power of precedent we have the possibility of every nation having a say in an IC council format.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Sep 12 2007, 07:03 PM

QUOTE (Falcania @ Sep 11 2007, 02:41 PM)
QUOTE (Lamoni @ Sep 10 2007, 09:44 PM)
That is in dispute, Falcon.

In that case, I claim you have no right to the territory you currently have. It is now under dispute, and we must call a council to decide who it rightfully belongs to. rolleyes.gif

Lamoni's territory would still belong to Lamoni, Falcon. The fact is that Lamoni's territory has been settled for OOC years, while Diamindokere has been in dispute between three nations since their government fell. That is why the Regional Council will decide who Diamindokere belongs to.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Sep 12 2007, 07:56 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Lamoni @ Sep 13 2007, 12:03 AM)
QUOTE (Falcania @ Sep 11 2007, 02:41 PM)
QUOTE (Lamoni @ Sep 10 2007, 09:44 PM)
That is in dispute, Falcon.

In that case, I claim you have no right to the territory you currently have. It is now under dispute, and we must call a council to decide who it rightfully belongs to. rolleyes.gif

Lamoni's territory would still belong to Lamoni, Falcon. The fact is that Lamoni's territory has been settled for OOC years, while Diamindokere has been in dispute between three nations since their government fell. That is why the Regional Council will decide who Diamindokere belongs to.

Were it not for Sarzonia threatening war and then disappearing for the last fifty days (reviving his nation apparently for the sole purpose of posting a one-liner on the region page), Falcania would have completed his RP over two months before Spartuh showed up. And Falcania did RP that his settlers arrived on the island twelve days before Spartuh made a claim on the island; the RP would have been over then were it not for the aforementioned one-liner. The only difference between challenging Falcania’s land claim and your own is the length of time that has passed.
Commerce Heights
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 13 2007, 12:26 AM
PMEmail Poster

OK, we got AOCAF going; let's get this council decision rolling as well (I hope "95X" isn't considered a "stupid name!")
95X-Scottfire
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 13 2007, 12:15 PM

Were it not for Sarzonia threatening war and then disappearing for the last fifty days (reviving his nation apparently for the sole purpose of posting a one-liner on the region page), Falcania would have completed his RP over two months before Spartuh showed up. And Falcania did RP that his settlers arrived on the island twelve days before Spartuh made a claim on the island; the RP would have been over then were it not for the aforementioned one-liner. The only difference between challenging Falcania’s land claim and your own is the length of time that has passed.

There is another difference, CH. Lamonian land claims were never opposed. At this juncture it is particularly late for anyone to challenge my land claims. However, Falcon and Sarzonia never finished their RP for Diamindokere. Therefore, Spartuh has every right to try to take Diamindokere as well.

Yes, let's get the council to vote on the issue.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Sep 13 2007, 05:36 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Lamoni @ Sep 13 2007, 05:15 PM)
There is another difference, CH. Lamonian land claims were never opposed. At this juncture it is particularly late for anyone to challenge my land claims. However, Falcon and Sarzonia never finished their RP for Diamindokere.

…because Sarzonia left, thus leaving the land to Falcania by default.
Commerce Heights
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 13 2007, 07:06 PM
PMEmail Poster

I know I haven't been involved much the past few months, but I thought I would add my two cents anyway.

Falcania has been wanting this land for god knows how long, and he's done about every measurable thing asked of him in order to get it. Both times, Sarzonia has opposed the expansion, and that is just about the only reason I can think of why it hasn't been completed yet.

Newbie over older nation expansion is all fine and dandy, except this older nation is one that has been eyeing the island for OOC years. Credit where credit is due, people; Falcania has been an integral part of the AO community for quite a long time. The island is f**king tiny; let the man have it.
Nedalia
Emperor in Training
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Sep 17 2007, 10:26 PM
PMEmail Poster

Anyway, now that I'm back for some arbitrary and purposeless reason, I would like to post a request for very Southern 12, some of the area of the former Bedistan and Krytenia.

http://www.3wideracing.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1982 <-- Bam.

And if you need information on Casari, there is a bit on the Wiki, that I'm not caring to copy and paste.
Casari
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 18 2007, 01:23 AM

Welcome (back?) to the neighbourhood.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 18 2007, 03:59 AM

QUOTE (Casari @ Sep 18 2007, 04:26 AM)
Anyway, now that I'm back for some arbitrary and purposeless reason, I would like to post a request for very Southern 12, some of the area of the former Bedistan and Krytenia.

http://www.3wideracing.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1982 <-- Bam.

And if you need information on Casari, there is a bit on the Wiki, that I'm not caring to copy and paste.

As Keyne Island (nee Krytenia) ceased to exist, you could actually pick your old island, if you wanted.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Sep 18 2007, 02:26 PM
PMEmail Poster

True, but to be honest, I never really liked that island.
Casari
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Oct 6 2007, 05:15 AM
PMEmail Poster

And Krytenia (once we get the name change reversed) would like a bit of Northern 12, specifically that bit wot used to be Druida.
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Oct 8 2007, 09:08 PM
PMEmail Poster

US requests land #5 and a closeup of the map for future mapping purposes. We don't want a mixed up referendum.
Unknown Suburbia
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Oct 8 2007, 09:46 PM
PMEmail Poster

Scathland (which I will be asking for a user name change to shortly) would like to request a home on 12, with a bit of the Bekk coastline south of Krytenia's proposed land. I figure it's a nice place for my little version of Zion ;-)

A related RP will be presented shortly.

This post has been edited by Legalese on Oct 8 2007, 09:47 PM
Legalese
Back in Black
Quote Post

AOLTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic
Pages: (26) « First ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... Last »

[ Script Execution time: 0.0189 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->