Start new topic
Once Upon a Time... (A Historical RP - Closed Lam)
Posted: Jun 22 2007, 03:56 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Before the Bazalonian troopers got near the command room, The Great Lion made sure that Sparrow was still looking for the secret exit. The Great Lion knew that they might be able to hold off an initial assault, but any survivor would be able to call down as many reinforcements as he/she needed.

After the demand of the Bazalonian troopers, Markus decided to talk to the one that had made the initial demand. "I am no longer a prisoner here. In fact, these people have made me the head of this organization. I would ask that everyone in your strike force back off except for you; the rest of the people in the room will attempt to kill anyone who goes near me, and I don't want to give them cause to fire without orders." When Markus saw one of the Lamonians, he told the man to stay there with the Bazalonian troopers, while making sure that Sparrow was still looking for the exit.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 24 2007, 07:29 AM
PMEmail Poster

"Confirm your last statement, and confirm proof of identity."

Whatever the Bazalonians where ready for this wasn't it, they had come in looking for an unwitting captive and had found someone in charge of the organisation.

The head Bazalonian didn't believe this, it would take the Lamonian observers to indeed ratify that it was Marcus that was talking before he could even consider the next part of the issue... perhaps indeed he was under an undetected form of duress, all of this would need to be taken into account before next action.

They waited for him to respond, waiting in stunned silence.
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 25 2007, 03:38 AM

Markus was annoyed. "You heard what I said, and my name is Markus Sorzozcky. I am a citizen of the Free Republic of Lamoni. I know that you have at least one of my countrymen there, he can confirm that I am who I say that I am. If you need more proof than that, then I would suggest a meeting where you, my countryman, and myself are present. The only security would be Sparrow on my side, and one of your men on yours. While the meeting is being conducted, neither side will fire on the other, and we will return when the meeting is over, agreed?"

----

The Lamonian observer that Markus had seen confirmed that it was indeed Markus.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 27 2007, 10:54 PM
PMEmail Poster

The situation perplexed them, the thought of a some kind of ambush was racing through all their minds, but what choices did they have. They had his identity confirmed and he certainly talked as though he was in charge. Could this have all been an eloborate ploy?

Who knows, their mission was to retrieve them and now that it seemed as if he didn't want rescueing nor needed to be...

The Bazalonian looked over to one of the Lamonian observers.... to see what he thought. Assuming he agreed, so would he.

Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 28 2007, 02:13 AM

The Lamonian observer looked at the Bazalonian, and shrugged. "I don't know anything more about what is going on than you do. As far as we know, he WAS kidnapped. I think that we should agree to the meeting, just so we can find out what has been going on."
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 30 2007, 11:04 PM
PMEmail Poster

"Alright, We will attend. I'm coming out." he said as slowly took a step into the passage his arms well away from his holsters. Palms open and facing Marcus. Slowly, not wanting to spook anyone he slowly made his way forward hoping that the Lamonian would do the same

If he was kidnapped then there was something majorly wrong, either it was a trap or these guys were insane, either option meant that he had to be on his guard but there was no point in trying to exasperate the situation.

If he wasn't kidnapped but had somehow been planned... well then who knows what other mechanations were involved...

Either way he didn't know what to expect.

Meanwhile Sparrow whispered in Marcus' ear... "You are now the Great Lion make them know it." he said.
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Jul 3 2007, 03:02 AM

"Let them enter," the Great Lion said. His answer to Sparrow was more muted. "I used to be a diplomat, remember? I know what I am doing. If I need your opinion, i'll ask for it."

When the Bazalonian and Lamonian had entered the room, the Great Lion commanded them to stop. When the Lamonian tried to address the Great Lion as Markus, the Great Lion made an effort to look mad. "I AM NO LONGER MARKUS! I AM THE GREAT LION NOW. REMEMBER THAT!" He held up a hand to keep one of his people from shooting the Lamonian out of rage. The man obeyed as a robot might.

"I am in command of the Atheist League of Bazalonia, being raised in status from semi-free prisoner to leader of the movement by a vote called for by Sparrow after he himself shot the previous Great Lion," the Great Lion indicated Sparrow. "I believe that you might already know that the ALB is dedicated to exposing religion as a massive lie. The organization has 'evidence' to support their 'claims.' One of the other rooms in the complex is a library. If you would have one of your troops go there, then there still should be a stack of papers there that contain the evidence. You are welcome to examine the evidence once this meeting is over."

The Great Lion then waited for a response.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5] 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0244 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->