Start new topic
Prime Ministerial Tour of Atlantian Oceania (All)
Posted: Jun 16 2006, 08:40 PM
PMEmail Poster

"It was our pleasure.. so what do yoiu propose militarily?" said Hawdon as he found a seat
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 16 2006, 09:04 PM
PMEmail Poster

"Well, we need to build a military in this nation... I wondered if your nation could help us as the budget is extremely tight and the last government didn't give a cent in the military. Them ultrapacifists Neo-Democrats..." said Mr. Twaxlit
Septentrionia
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 16 2006, 10:37 PM
PMEmail Poster

"Hmm.. I don't think the military would like me giving away their toys, they are all very protective of their budgets but what I could do, with your approval is establish a Bazalonian base as Temporary or permanent as seen fit to provide some sort of military presence in Oliverry. Not only that but also send some military analysts to, in consultation with relevant officials, draft a military build-up plan for Oliverry including measures to give defense a bigger portion of the budget taking into account other priroities. You can't just *whomp* make one big change, these things take small changes and time."
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 16 2006, 10:50 PM
PMEmail Poster

"I know about that... but your proposal seems fine. I would prefer to have a temporary base until we actually get some military budget, which will surely be next year. With the war climate, I've been elected to permit that the government knows what to do in case of war. Anyway, I'll stop crying, as it's not my job..."
Septentrionia
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 16 2006, 10:56 PM
PMEmail Poster

"I'll get started on organising that right away. On a logistical note do you have and idea of where the temporary base could be?"
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 16 2006, 11:45 PM
PMEmail Poster

"There is a big place without any cities near Riviere Desmarais, north of Marshalliston. That could be a good place for a military base."
Septentrionia
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 17 2006, 12:00 AM
PMEmail Poster

"Okay, well that's settled. Now we have a proposition for yo, we'd like to offer an embassy exchange. We are embassy building in Bazalona with an attached residential compound for the Ambassador and various embassy staff."
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 17 2006, 12:22 AM
PMEmail Poster

"I was going to propose the same thing. Anyway, there are many places available. Me and my foreign affairs ministers are agreeing that we should put them all on the same place, so, in here, I thought that the best place to put embassies would be on Rue du Parlement, that we visited earlier. Do you agree?"
Septentrionia
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 17 2006, 12:35 AM
PMEmail Poster

"Rue du Parlement looks good. I have a couple of ideas for our ambassador but I need to run this through with DFAT. If that's all then I better go, I've got a lot more nation hopping to do." said Stephen with a smile.
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 17 2006, 08:46 AM
PMEmail Poster

"Just a last thing before you quit, where will we send our ambassador exactly?"
Septentrionia
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 17 2006, 06:20 PM
PMEmail Poster

"Oh, uh, Sorry, there's an embassy district in the Bazalonian Capital, Bazalona. 23 International Lane is free, the actual embassy building and attached residential compound are not quite finished but will be in a week."
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 17 2006, 07:20 PM
PMEmail Poster

"That will be ok. Thank you for your visit in here Mr. Hawdon. Please salute your wife and your parliament for me. And thanks again for your support for our entry to the SDL."
Septentrionia
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 17 2006, 10:02 PM
PMEmail Poster

The Prime Minister fairwelled the Olliverian and left the Parliment with the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade on his tail. The arrived into the Bazalonian plane and took off with the appropriate clearances... now BAZ-001 was on it's way to Lamoni....

After getting the appropriate airspace clearances it landed at the designated place in Lamoni.

Status of the Bazalonian Prime Minister's AO Tour:
Currently In: Lamoni
Other Nations to Visit (in order of visiting):
- Chacor
- Milchama
- Falcania
- Nedalia
- The Lowland Clans
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 18 2006, 07:21 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

OOC: Sorry for the late post, just got back from a weekend's vacation

IC: As the Bazalonian plane taxied into the appropriate secure hanger, President Stone waited until the Bazalonian PM came down the steps.

Greeting Prime Minister Hawdon and his entourage, President Stone took them to a waiting limo. "I'm afraid that the normal diplomatic welcoming ceremony will be dispensed with in this case. Not to slight anyone; understand, it is because the space in the hangar would not allow all those people to be here," he said. As the limo left Government AFB, the normal lead and trailing limos took up their stations, while in turn being led and trailed by Vremya gaurds in SUV's.

After making some small talk and offering the Bazalonians some refreshments, Stone turned to serious matters. Looking at PM Hawdon, he asked "So, I understand that you have visited Krytenia recently. I've never been there, so I am curious as to what it is like there; though I know that you probably didn't get to see very much."
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 18 2006, 08:07 PM
PMEmail Poster

"I was only able to sight-see for an afternoon, I saw the Avidia Guildhall, had a VIP touer of Isserson Stadium and I went to a Krytenian uiniversity. I don't really have an idea of how Krytenians live particularily since I was .. uh... busy that night before heading over to Ollivery. I did however have a chance to get to know President Domasca, she was a loverly lady." he saids The Prime Minister in reply and then took a sip of his drink.

Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (9) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last »

[ Script Execution time: 0.0206 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->