Start new topic
Regional Map 2.5
Posted: Jul 7 2005, 06:25 PM
PMEmail Poster

The New Map

Vilita has decided to officially pass on the duties of maintaining the Atlantian Oceania regional map to somebody else. Namely me.

I have removed all nations that are not currently in Atlantian Oceania from the map, and have also taken into account all the requests posted in this thread. (As a note to Khazaron - I gave you part of #14, but not all of it, owing to your nation's smallish population. If you wish to RP an expansion later on, by all means go for it and you'll be given the additional land.) So without further ado, here is the updated Atlantian Oceania map:

user posted image
Bedistan
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jul 7 2005, 06:29 PM
PMEmail Poster

Ooh, all the extended bits and everything! Nice one Bedi!
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Jul 7 2005, 06:44 PM
PMEmail Poster

*Applauds*

Now I know who my neighbors all are!
Nedalia
Emperor in Training
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Jul 11 2005, 10:11 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Nice, that'll do just perfectly, as Khazaron maintains most of its economy via serving as ports of trade for numerous nations. Not to mention that the idea of expanding it later on will give me something to shoot for later on in RP smile.gif Thanks Bedistan.
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Jul 13 2005, 03:31 PM
PMEmail Poster

So sad, to see Legalese reduced to area #20... sad.gif
Legalese
Back in Black
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Jul 13 2005, 03:47 PM

QUOTE (Legalese @ Jul 13 2005, 08:31 PM)

Just be glad I haven't rolled my tanks southwards yet biggrin.gif
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Jul 18 2005, 08:00 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Vilita @ May 25 2004, 11:10 PM)

How to Acquire a Homeland:

1) To Acquire a homeland, you must reply in this thread noting the location you which to inhabit. A Homeland will not be granted unless you first post a little something about your nation. - Example 1 - Example 2 -

2) When responding in this thread, you must decide which area of the map you would like to settle. The easiest way to do so is to note which nations you would like to be near; use N,S,E,W Directionals, and; specify the color of landmass you would like to settle on ( Landmass Info )

3) You will not be able to specify the size of land you inhabit. I mean, you can if you want, but if it is not likely to be taken into account. You may however specify geographic requests such as port/coast access and marshland

4) Nations in breach of the Flag Legislation will not be granted land until after they have updated their flag.

OOC
1 I wish to inhabit #10, else #23
2 The location of Jastica needs to be on an island off the mainland for my RPing to be believeable since your region has been existing for a while so why would they not know of me unless I was on the fringes of the map and therefore not that important since I had chosen to isolate myself
3 k
4 mine seems to work well

IC:

The current ruling body of Jastica humbly approaches the region of Atlantian Oceania to grant our request for membership within your borders. Our previous dictator has been removed from power and we are now seeking to escape from the isolation under which the tyrant had us under via him and his so called dynasty for the last 1,000 plus years. We trust that your region will allow us membership within your ranks.

Thank you for your attention
-General Daniel Bishop
Jastica
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

ICQYahooMSNTop

Posted: Jul 19 2005, 11:52 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Legalese @ Jul 13 2005, 03:31 PM)

So sad to see Legalese ceased to exist.

But it can get resurrected using the Getting Help feature.
Sarzonia
It's all about the Navy.
Quote Post

Posted: Jul 19 2005, 08:50 PM
PMEmail Poster

Hockey Canadian request to aquire land on the Atlantian Oceanian Ice Cap

To: Members of the Atlantian Oceanian Land Ownership Committee
From: The Hockey Playing Communists of Hockey Canada government.

The land of Hockey Canada has been receding in the region of Lancre and NPIG and would request land in the region of Atlantian Oceania. The cold climates of our people and culture have noticed that the ice shelf located to the north of the main Atlanrian Oceanian appears to be uninhabited. With your permission we would like to aquire this land or a reasonable part of it. Our factbook is all you will need to know:

Name:

Full Name: The Hockey Playing Communists of Hockey Canada
Short Form: Hockey Canada
Abbreviation: HC or HckyCnda
Pronounced: Haw-kee Cayn-a-duh

Geography:

Population: 1,034,976,000
Previous land mass: 1,799,038 sq. km (not including ice shelves and icebergs)
Capitol: Otnorot

13 Territories:

Canadian Aibmuloc
Atrebla
Nawehctaksas
Abotinam
Oiratno
Cebeuq
Dnaldnuofwen and Rodarbal
Nova Aitocs
Kynaztrobz
New Kciwsnurb
Nokuy
Wild Territories
Tuvanun

Ethnicity:

Hockey Canadian: 91%
Rejistanian: 5%
Starblaydi: 1%
Iansisilian: 1%
Vilitan: 1%
Other: 1%

Languages:

Official: Hockey Canadian, English
Secondary: Russian, Inuit, Local Languages

Economy:

Main Exports: Ice, Wood, Freshwater, Blubber, Fish, Wolf meat, Wild animal meat, Oil, Minerals
Main Imports: Vegetables, Irconium, Alcolhol
Hockey Canada
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Jul 20 2005, 01:27 AM

QUOTE (Hockey Canada @ Jul 19 2005, 08:50 PM)
Ethnicity:

Hockey Canadian: 91%
Rejistanian: 5%
Starblaydi: 1%
Iansisilian: 1%
Vilitan: 1%
Other: 1%

Darn, I would have figured with all the nomadic Fmjphonecians, we would have a percent already in there. I know we are scattered all around in other nations smile.gif

Anyway, this is also a placeholder for a puppet that I actually plan on keeping around. I do not have the name decided yet, as I am trying to think of something that is a little more 'normal' wording. I can tell you I will request Area #24, as it is right on my border. I will either edit this post when I have my puppet actually created and/or post with my RP intent.
Fmjphoenix
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Jul 20 2005, 02:58 AM
PMEmail Poster

This is the offical request of Area #24 by Duana Hills.

Dauna Hills was orignally a county in Fmjphoenix. The original reason for the break was that the government of the county had wanted to lower their taxe rates and give more freedom back to the people. Fmjphoenix is slowly changing their oppressive startings, but it was going to slow for the people of Dauna Hills. Therefore they decided to break off and start their own nation. Although they are no longer governed by Fmjphoenix, they remain close in ties and are allied. Here are a few basics of the start of the new nation.

Population: Est. 5 million and rising
Capitol: Dauna Hills City, or DHC
Languages: English, Daunan(differs from Fmjphonecian), Fmjphonecian
Ethnicity: Daunan*, Fmjphonecian
Colors: Red and Green
Flag: (not yet, we hopes for one soon)

The original Fmjphonecian's who moved and started Dauna Hills as a nation have changed the call of their race to Daunan, so to differenciate from Fmjphoenix

Basic economy is through food exporting, primarily Cheese. Daunan cheese is very well made and considered the best.

(sorry its sucky, its a start and I could not make a new post in the forum yet.)

This post has been edited by Dauna Hills on Jul 20 2005, 03:17 AM
Dauna Hills
One Post Wonder
Quote Post

Posted: Jul 22 2005, 11:56 AM
PMEmail Poster

Map Updatificated!

- Added Jastica, Hockey Canada, and Dauna Hills to the map
- Reinstated the Lowland Clans to the map (welcome back!)
Bedistan
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jul 23 2005, 04:08 PM
PMEmail Poster

Petition for region:

Dear fellow nations of Atlantian Oceania.

OOC: Sorry, new to this forum. Seem to have inadvertantly posted my petition on the main RD page. Anywhoo, here it is again:)

On behalf of His Most August Majesty, John II's Government, I have the pleasure of petitioning for the regional placement of our nation in that geographical position on the map that bears the reference number 22.

The reason for this is that it is the piece of land that most resembles the geography of our glorious nation.

A brief description of our nation's history and administrational and political system can be found on the National Information part of the Regional Discussion section of this forum, under the thread "The Glorious and Magnificent Nation of UKRAR.

Our nation's flag, which we have not altered since the birth of our nation, can be found depicted on our nationstates.net page. However, I find that the image is not stored on the machine from which I am uploading this to you, and so, alas, it cannot be used to represent pur nation here.

- On behalf of the Privy Council and Government of His Most August Majesty, John II, King of the United Kingdom of Rhiam, Aldam and Rhoss, Prince of Rhiam and Lord of the Sun, Master of the Rhiamic and Rhosic Seas and the Bay of Kharazon,

Borric II, lord West-Manerland, Duke of West-Manerland, Minister of Diplomatic and Foreign Relations for His Majesty's government.
Rhiam Aldam and Rhoss
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Jul 23 2005, 04:19 PM
PMEmail Poster

OOC: Oliverry will claim the land number 11

IC: The United Provinces of Oliverry would like to aquire a land in Atlantian Oceania

To: Land Ownership Commitee of Atlantian Oceania

Dear commitee,

I write you about my intention to aquire a territory in the region. Here are some informations about our fabulous nation. Our fabulous nation that was founded in 1453 by John Oliver is wanting to come in your region. Here's our factbook:

General information:
Official name: The United Provinces of Oliverry
Local name: Oliverry

Demography:
Population: 46, 662, 447(in date of last cense)
Ethnicity:
Oliverrians: 68%
Limbrogidlian: 17%
Hockey Canadians: 5%
Dwarves: 3%
Fmjphoenicians: 2%
Others: 5%
Life esperence: 80 years-old

Language:
Official language: French
Spoken languages:
French: 60%
English(comprising Limbruenglish): 25%
Hockey Canadian: 5%
Dwarvish: 3%
Fmjphoenician: 2%
Allophone: 5%

Geography:
Capital: Marshalliston
Provinces with their capitals
Sud: Saint-Francois
Le Domaine: Pere-Durant
Olive: Oliver City
Capitale: Marshalliston
Estrasie: Santa Jeanne
Pillarie: Kingston

Political informations:
Political system: Republic
President: Sam Gagnon

Please accept my most sincere salutations

Sam Gagnon, president of the United Nations of Oliverry-Limbrogidlia

P.S.: We would like to know if Limbrogidlia can take the north part. If yes, I will post their factbook
Septentrionia
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jul 23 2005, 06:48 PM

factbooks belong in the national information forum
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic
Pages: (3) [1] 2 3