Start new topic
Charting The Regional Map
Posted: Mar 12 2004, 11:20 AM
PMEmail Poster

user posted image

Ok, the map so far. Is it good, bad, are you to small/big, are you in the wrong place, did I miss spell your name, is the whole thing a huge pile of crap?

-----------------------------------

Hi, first I will explain why I am not in the region at the moment. I am currently in 10k (Though I am in TITO exercises elsewhere) and I am cleaning up before I go and trying to work out a pack with Grub to help here incase of region crashing. I will move here properly shortly.
Anyway, if people want I can map out the region so people can see where the are in comparison with the others. It will be basic but open to all, just PM me with details of you nation (island, land mass, costal whatever) and anything you think will be nice in the region.
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 12 2004, 12:33 PM
PMEmail Poster

Correction, I have now moved to the region ahead of time.
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 12 2004, 12:37 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Size: Small, about 30 miles
Land type: Rainforest

Sorry about the lack of details, I've only made my nation yesterday, and I'm still going over the details tongue.gif
Nedlia
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 12 2004, 12:49 PM
PMEmail Poster

Do you mind me making up details of your location, like links to the sea, if you are land locked etc?
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 12 2004, 03:46 PM

Vast Rainforest with small wooden and glass based community centers near the southern coast.. rivers run through but do not overpower the island! Some small satellite islands surrounding the main region
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 12 2004, 05:27 PM

QUOTE (Tachbe @ Mar 12 2004, 05:49 PM)
Do you mind me making up details of your location, like links to the sea, if you are land locked etc?

I don't mind, although I would like my nation to be an island or located by a bigger island's coast tongue.gif
Nedlia
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 12 2004, 05:51 PM
PMEmail Poster

here's a small map of what the geography will look like. What do you think? If you have any preferences on where you want to be.

www.sic-alliance.net/Mapsmall.jpg

EDIT: Some places have been taken.DO not be afraid to take more than one chunk, especily if you have an empire. In an island community you will have overseas expansion. If you want to discuss in detail PM me and I will give you my IM.

This post has been edited by Tachbe on Mar 12 2004, 06:20 PM
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 13 2004, 04:46 AM
PMEmail Poster

Isadorira is a mountainous country, with links to the sea through rivers. The low lands of the countryside are largely covered in deciduous woodland, while the high lands are rocky barren areas. Volcanoes in the prehistoric history of the land may have formed the mountains, but these volcanoes are now extinct and the ash from previous eruptions has left fertile lands in the valleys. The largest urban areas are in the central valley, called the Gorge du Eas.

Isadorira
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 13 2004, 09:00 AM
PMEmail Poster

Isadorira: I have moved some borders and made your nation, it now covers the sources and a section of the lengths of the two major rivers.

Nedlia: You are located on the C shaped island on the far left, it has been moved closer to the shore.

Vilita: As requested you are the triangular island in the middle of the cove and the smaller island to the NE of it. You also have the 3 blocks behind the far NE island of the cove.

Principality of Perfectan is landlocked area on the southan area of the main land mass. Principality of Villiges is small nation, 2nd clockwise from the mouth of the cove.

Tachbe has its motherland as the island in the mouth of the cove and small territories, notably the two countries either side of the motherland (they are just to make the place look a bit more busy. Anyone can take the colonies).

Does anyone wish to move and/or expand and take new territories?
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 14 2004, 12:55 PM
PMEmail Poster

plz plz could i be an island thats off the very south west and have many smaller islands surrrounding the main one(whether they be part of my nation or not)
(here's a descpription of my island)
the main island has a very small and flat plain along the coast that is very built up while further inland are many dense pine forest while further inland there is another flat plain (with loads of farms and villages ^^) running up to the mountains and barren plains that dominate the central area ohmy.gif
also the north coast of west coast of the island has fjords) the cities are crammed into 3 places (there are 3 cities) one is in the SW of the island built around a harbour, another is crammed into a small bay in the NE while the 3RD is is built in the north west just north of the fjords(the fjords seperate city1 and city3)

GOD!!! IVE BECOME CONSUMED BY MY ONLINE NATION!!! blink.gif blink.gif ohmy.gif
i have names for the cities too.... ph34r.gif dry.gif
City 1 (SW)=Ayanami, population 1.3 million
City2 (NE)=Kaolla Su,population 800,000
City3(NW)=Katsuragi,population 500,000
(i think i write too much.... wink.gif unsure.gif
Mitsune Konno
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 14 2004, 03:15 PM
PMEmail Poster

Please note, atleast at this stage, that features like mountins and rainforests I can't mark, merely geographical location and borders. However I can mark the location of the capital city with its name.
Once the political map is done I maybe able to create a geographical map though.
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 14 2004, 03:28 PM
PMEmail Poster

Okay, your on the map, once we have a few more I will stick it up here.
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 14 2004, 05:29 PM
PMEmail Poster

ok thank you! arigato laugh.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif
Mitsune Konno
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 15 2004, 12:31 PM
PMEmail Poster

:: Map Moved to Top of Page ::
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 15 2004, 12:40 PM

Can I get that other little Island in Vilita Cove to the north East and the bit of land bordering you to the south of it? smile.gif I need a place to base our new space program smile.gif
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic
Pages: (8) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

[ Script Execution time: 0.0153 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->