Start new topic
Regional Map 2.0
Posted: Apr 13 2005, 07:52 PM
PMEmail Poster

hello, I've moved in and posted a nice story as to why I am coming to AO.

I'd like the area between Lamoni and Holy Saints.

Not all of it, I don't want to be South of Lamoni, just go right up to him. Best I can tell, that's about as much land as the other countries that have as many people as I have have within their borders.

I'd have to go red with my color....blood red. smile.gif Not saying I'm warlike, just that it matches colors I have already established for my country.

This post has been edited by The Eagles Nest on Apr 13 2005, 07:52 PM
The Eagles Nest
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 13 2005, 10:58 PM
PMEmail Poster

OOC: I dont know if I get to pick where I want Nedalia to be, but if possible, the land between Lamoni and Holy Saints would be a good location. If thats not possible, there is an island in the north of the map that is unoccupied, the rather large one.

IC: Not much is known about the history of Nedalia as the recorded history of the nation are closely guarded in the capital of Kafra, held in the highest level of secrecy. Having been an isolationist country until recently, it was the President Bren, a very liberal globalist, who opened Nedalia's door to the outside world.

What is known about Nedalia is that it was not always as united as it is now. The country's Christian and Shi'te Muslim sects are the majority in the country, and appear to live in perfect harmony, but sometime during the country's history, it is known that there was battles that took place.

Now that Nedalians have access to the outside world (or universe I should say), there are stories that have been revealed. The most famous ones are about a national legend called Nedal, the man who the country was supposedly named after. It is not known for sure whether this man was myth and legend, or actually existed, but the tales of his heroics are known by every Nedalian alive.

It is unclear when this legendary man lived, but it is believed that he was responsible for taking down a magical, very powerful evil in an epic battle, and brought Nedalia together as one nation.

However, what is clear is that as time goes by, more and more will be known about the country's mythical history...

Nedalia
Emperor in Training
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Apr 13 2005, 11:19 PM
PMEmail Poster

Also, is anyone going to update the flag chart? It's getting ahrd to tell who's nation is who..
Doujin
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 13 2005, 11:43 PM
PMEmail Poster

An attempt was made to claim the land between Lamoni and Holy Saints before you. The island next to me which is what I'm guessing your talking about is indeed unclaimed and I for one have no objection to you having it smile.gif
Doujin
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 14 2005, 09:33 PM
PMEmail Poster

OOC: Just wondering on the state of Nedalia and where it will be situated...
Nedalia
Emperor in Training
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Apr 15 2005, 04:56 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

QUOTE (Nedalia @ Apr 14 2005, 10:33 PM)
OOC: Just wondering on the state of Nedalia and where it will be situated...

Between Doujin and Tonissia. How quickly the northwest filled up!
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 15 2005, 06:38 PM

Map Upgraded, Thread Cleared.
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 15 2005, 10:51 PM
PMEmail Poster

Very sexy, and also much easier to translate. Nice job.
Xile
Punch-Drunk Psychosis
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Apr 16 2005, 09:06 AM

May I correct that, please:

The Country Code of Latao is CL (Confederacy of Latao)

Thank you ;-)
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 16 2005, 09:54 AM
PMEmail Poster

OOC: Is there a certain weather pattern we are following? For example, are certain areas tropical, are certain areas meant to be cold? How about deserts, rainforests and what not? Are are we free to create as we please?
Nedalia
Emperor in Training
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Apr 16 2005, 11:35 AM

We are pretty much free to create weather as we please for our nations, Nedalia
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Apr 16 2005, 12:04 PM

OCC: I declared Latao's position to be Medittarean (or how the hell it is spelled), which indicates, that the southern areas are kinda warm, sunny and nice. You see, there is even ice in the north. This, just as a side-note, it's not official...
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 16 2005, 01:45 PM

Aye, Weather patterns are independent. Vilita is obviously a very tropical area, and it's smack in the middle, so take from that what you want tongue.gif Latao - they aren't country codes, just labels. I'd prefer to keep it "Lt" as it's easily identifiable with "Latao" - if i changed it to "CL" it would make people think it was some nation starting with a C. Again, not official Country Codes, those can be whatever you would like, and would make for an interesting topic under National Information.
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 16 2005, 01:59 PM

Well, if u refuse to do that, then do something else :-)

Could you create a larger map of Latao, incl. the area near its boarders using your software ?

I could use this as a base to create geographical and political maps of the country.
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 16 2005, 02:27 PM
PMEmail Poster

those two islands between THS and area 20, i could request those seperately, correct?
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic
Pages: (19) « First ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... Last »

[ Script Execution time: 0.0191 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->